WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

my japanese shit-talking sucks. but i find that if i curse a mutherfucker out in english, they cower in fear.

some important factors are not just the shit you talk in japanese, but your attitude, the way you project your voice, and facial expressions goes along way. language-wise jap is more left brained and i don't find alot of the insults very colorful. i try to get stupid by using super old dialect or technical terms just to mix shit up, but alot younger japs i pick on don't always follow shit.

FAMOUS is not a bro. His fit up there looks pretty stupid, yeah, and his eyes shrink up when he smokes and he looks like the Grinch every couple WAYWT's, but he is not bro. He is 'AzN'... the AzN and the bro inherently oppose each other...

^ this coming from the guy with a Nike SB display in his room?

Ha. Any sb's I still own [4 pairs btw ] have been skated. I'm not saying I'm perfect but I wouldn't ever be caught dead in an element shirt. Shit hasn't been the same since Kenny hughs dipped.

Its mass produced mass market garbage refined for soccer moms doing their childerns school shopping.

Element shouldn't be used in the same breath as supreme.

Ha. Any sb's I still own [4 pairs btw ] have been skated. I'm not saying I'm perfect but I wouldn't ever be caught dead in an element shirt. Shit hasn't been the same since Kenny hughs dipped.

Its mass produced mass market garbage refined for soccer moms doing their childerns school shopping.

Element shouldn't be used in the same breath as supreme.

so your gripe is that hes wearing Element with Supreme...? lose the pretentious holy Supreme thing...theyre both skate brands and Element is still about third the price of Supreme...

Jeepster, you gotta get out more.

Hillbilly __________________________________________

Northeastern White people, and a 4-year university_______>----------- Bro

Boat people_______________________________________

Californian marijuana and Japanese cars_______________>------------ AzN

the lineages are totally different.

Jeepster, you gotta get out more.

Hillbilly __________________________________________

Northeastern White people, and a 4-year university_______>----------- Bro

Boat people_______________________________________

Californian marijuana and Japanese cars_______________>------------ AzN

the lineages are totally different.

so, a Bro is someone who is always saying, "Bro!"

and an AzN is someone who is always typing, "AzN"

????

fuck element... its not a skate brand... at least not like it used to be... shit started out good... east coast skateboarding and grimey graphics... UNDERWORLD element... now it is part of quicksilver inc. and is complete shit...

wearing element is like wearing zoo york.

1. Superfuture kids in the late 2000s are basically my main inspiration for how I dress. Around Sufu then +++Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. was the style of choice. Selvedge jeans with a t-shirt, most likely Supreme or AA or sometimes BDG or Billabong. They probably woulda been in Dunks but W)Taps Vans. was there too.

2. The fit has a Superfuture feel to it that I like. It was originally made for skaters but versions were available to Superfuture with a limited edition colorway. Matches the +++Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. in that getup.

3. +++Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. is pretty much all time/ all round classic like Yohji suits and t-shirts the fade_to_black2 wears, they can be worn with almost anything. They`re not in the same underground category as the other brands I like so I feel they can mix.

I wouldnt wear it with Nudies, BDG tee and UBIQs or something. I`d break out the good ol 19CM-MIJ. But then again I`d prolly rock with head to toe Supreme coz James Jebbia is known t own more than one 19CM-MIJ. Vans..