WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest '___________________'
For real. I think months of being here and seeing endless attempts at goth ninja with the usual brands, have made me despise the look. It's usually pretty uninspired, and wearing all black is too easy...

Despise what look? "Goth ninja"? What started off as a silly novelty term has become a tag for any outfits that contain anything black and or drapey nowadays, but this niggarachi, curiouscharles, shouldn't even be classified as one in the first place.

Wearing all black is easy, but it's also quite hard to make it look interesting. It all lies in the subtleties; the proportions, materials, and attention to detail. Still, winq, selective, bootlegs, etc. all make the look work, but calling it uninspired makes you look like an uniformed bitch.

-'_____________________'

ahaha

hohoho

maybe I didn't make myself clear

i said attempts, I meant when people try to go for a look and do not pull it off or do not make it look interesting

i acknowledge that still does it well and I even like l3ootlegs and selective even better, because they do pull it off

hey, i might as well throw in some petty shit in there too since that seems to be what you're into... you spelled l3ootlegs wrong...

this whole thing is prolly pretty tired by now, but..

He ran out of murals I guess.

dscf1713he4.jpg

fixing hat/Nani Bon/Club Monaco Bag/Ande Whall/Raf Simons

-delete your sufu account

-sell all your clothes, cut your losses

-develop at least a faint semblance of a more personal/unique style/taste

-buy new clothes to match this semblance

-make a new account and hope for better luck

its just too easy man, like a doll or something, no character, charm, quirks, sense of self.. just a blank slate of a body for sufu to dress up as it pleases.

please realize youre THE poster boy for the most avg. waywt thread.

have some decency, maybe even a back bone. stop being supertalk's tool-ass bitch and do something that doesnt look like youre trying to rip off the wardrobes of the sufu elite. even if youre new outfit ends up looking ten fold worse than this one.. an ugly goat is still more respectable than a decent looking sheep in my eyes.

(i think he was going for soundbomber today, yeah?)

032308sq3.jpg

*edit- this is honest criticism, not me trying to win rep points. please please please, e0d9n0b5, heed at least a good bit of my advice, for your sake

Actuallly, that fit looks pretty good. And its hard for me to say that.

regardless of how it looks. i guess itd be lots better if i just saw this guy on the streets, but i didnt, it happened right here and its obvious hes trying to bite everyone elses style but his. which is really what i have beef with. the look of his outfits is irrelevant at this point

I just really hate how all his pics have those fucking speckles! I always think he's wearing glitter jeans and glitter on jeans aint a good look.

he IS wearing glitter jeans, well, i think its paint actually, if i remember right.

I dunno, I think thats a pretty big assumption. I think its also kinda crazy to say someone else has a certain style on lock and nobody can post anything similar. He pulled that one off, give him credit.

I cant believe im standing up for this guy.

Sorry dino. Im so sorry....

^hahah no need for apologies.

im all for "borrowing", to think any particular poster has a certain niche all to himself and no one can wear anything similar would be completely childish if not plain stupid. on that note, i think the idea that any one person is COMPLETELY his/her own unique self is a pretty silly one itself, as we are all shaped/influenced by outside practices and opinions. but there is a fine line between incorporating another look/item, making it 'your own' and completely ripping it off, and if you have the skills/looks you can cross it without too many noticing. but...

ive noticed. e083rh34ogjn clearly doesnt cut the mustard.

have some decency, maybe even a back bone. stop being supertalk's tool-ass bitch and do something that doesnt look like youre trying to rip off the wardrobes of the sufu elite. even if youre new outfit ends up looking ten fold worse than this one.. an ugly goat is still more respectable than a decent looking sheep in my eyes.

No U. Dino, u were doing okay when saying he stop posting on the waywt... but to tell someone to go out, be stubborn about getting an interesting personality, and even though he looks bad post it up anyways? I hope this is not what you meant to reccomend. I have only started strengthening my eyes for the horror that is waywt recently and I don't think my temparment is ready for any more clown-fits.

Can't we just... ignore the guy? If he's so mediocre... then put him into your ignore/ban member list. Like kerni did... with everyone, notice how happy go lucky he is now? :P

Srsly there's enough other bad fits to hate on, and more deserving people to give input to about their posting. Stop repeating the same basic shit-talk to ed0n0jw0erjblah ... I'm pretty sure he read it already, I know I have, I'm getting tired of reading his name on shit-talk.

masuerte he has read it all already, nothing anyone else has seemed to stick apparently, this is my shot at it. like i said, its not shit-talk for the sake of it, i really hope he considers what im saying.

I just really hate how all his pics have those fucking speckles! I always think he's wearing glitter jeans and glitter on jeans aint a good look.

The camera is broken, speckles are caused by dust on the lens. They are just regular jeans, no glitter.

and Dino: the fits were coincidental.

^i know those two in particular were, thats the good timing and joke part of it. is the entire history of your waywts coincidental?

on a side note, i couldve sworn you said it was actual paint splatter on your grifters before?