WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

killa kamp krew? wassat? ZOMG fuck buddies?!

-edit-

ZOMG my bad. doctorworm just pointed out that it's "kru" and not "krew." ZOMG SOZ. please don't buttfuck me. :(:(:(

too late for that. Hella dark green tips are gonna get plunged into your rephole.

OMG mang you are so right. Me and you are so much better than those hype kids, we got diors. Rock on mang.
OMG mang you are so right. Me and you are so much better than those hype kids, we got tnf. Rock on mang.

OMG mang you are so right. Me and you are so much better than those hype kids, we got supreme. Rock on mang.

OMG mang you are so right. Me and you are so much better than those hype kids, we got supremexvans. Rock on mang.

fadingblue doesn't even merit clone status. he's a clone of a clone.

^from what i've seen of other female members, this rab seems to have the biggest neck. for a female this could be the result of a certain skill that all men homo or hetero are fond of.

I'm starting to thing you've got a neck fetish. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just saying.

am i the only one hatin on cheeps evisu sneaks?

im sure he got them for free, but they still ugg

Ya, i think the gold stands out a tad too much
yeah sorry cheep. i hate your shoes.
yeah, cheep's shoes are wack

hahah... i actually did pay for them... on clearance for 30... and i know they are kinda wack, but i love the sheer ridiculousness of them, and of wearing evisu head to toe. im not trying to convince myself they are cool... i know better.

how did this guy ever get so much rep... what look is he going for!

the moccasins ruin whatever potential there is here

what you on about? the only thing ridiculous about that post is the fact he changes out of his under layer(maybe he think it funny or maybe the sun came out and he was like oh man its hot) and has so many fucking poses. other than that looks normal to me.

oh yeah and the undershirt looks more of a pajama-ish undershirt.. looks like you played rugby or wreslted in it or some shit its all wack

question is what sort of mysterious potential are alluding to mellow? so are you saying if he put on some other pair of shoes, boots, ect ect his fit would magically become a lot better?

i think you need to shutthefuck up

^agreed. soundune is a personal friend of mine and he's been around here for years and he's stayed consistent with what he likes. not one of them trend hoppin kids selling his streetwearz for gothsteez.

sounds like mellowbonzai just wanted to hop on the bandwagon after jmatsu and djraijio.

daikwaywtt.jpg

and you srsly had time to unbutton your shit, take off ur under shirt, button ur shirt back up, and do another gay fucking pose. (in public) you are gay.

Not to dogpile the shit talking on this dude.. but he is why i sold my visvims.. hahah (truth)

i dunno he dont even dress bad, i would wear that shit (minus the gay shades and expensive homo bag full of crap). He just looks like some big bozo white dude lost in japan paying for handjobs, sushi, and sneakers.

...why post?

fadingblue

ma8oza.jpg

going forth with fndmybetter half, you suck. if you didn't leech off crillz so much maybe you wouldn't be half bad. it's almost impossible to fail when you do all black but somehow you just make yourself awkward. it's also funny how you think you're in the position to talk when, uh look at yourself, srsly?

fadingblue

going forth with fndmybetter half, you suck. if you didn't leech off crillz so much maybe you wouldn't be half bad. it's almost impossible to fail when you do all black but somehow you just make yourself awkward. it's also funny how you think you're in the position to talk when, uh look at yourself, srsly?

remember when he wore a mexican poncho or something? he shoulda stuck with that.

DSC_6390a.jpg

2321824331_8624f0319b_b.jpg

2321822033_dd79243807_b.jpg

Just take a good 5 second look at this fuckin kid... his room looks like its smells like shit and that lace job makes me not even want to skate in cabs anymore.

SL370020.jpg

who holds a cig like that? i would definitely laugh at this dude in person.. and quietly say "uh oh.. watch out, dont hurt em playa" in a funny voice to myself or whoever i was with after we both see this guy.