WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i don't have anything against hb

as i said, i don't frequent that forum, so i just assumed the sufu thread titled 'hypebeast pics' was in fact hypebeast pics, and was representative of (the worst of) hb. i guess it was kind of ignorant. my bad...

cheep's reaction was a bit over the top though....maybe because he's a mod there it makes him overly sensitive

p.s. any hbers wanna explain 'vol sac beefin' to the uninitiate?

Ahaha

You're totally right, as well as scoleo, whose criticism I hold in the highest regard despite him never posting a fit or anything useful. You too uparmoured, your attempt at bashing me has changed my entire outlook on clothing and life.

You can reply if you want, but I think I'll be busy the next few days selling ALL MY SB DUNKS!!!! ALIFE VARSITY!!!! BAPE CAMO!!!! so I can go buy some CCPCDLUC!!!!!!!

robotrip dat LUCCPDIEMA+AN(N)DEMULIUS

Guest jmatsu

IMG_3116-1.jpg

as usual, the shoes and pants are sloppy. what is with that denim? the way they fit make them look like sweatpants. i'm sure he gets mad shit-talked or hated while shopping in ndg. basically this monkey is too fat for what he is trying to pull off. zero coordination/balance skills.

is it just me, but why do so many filipinos try to be or evoke images of jayz?

nigga should stop trying to be cool and look (what he thinks is) unique. good advice for tubby would be to dress more typical hypebeast until he could lose some of that fat...

Guest jmatsu
pinoyboitd0.jpg

wow I was too lazy to put the flag in the gap.

"yo my flippa? hit me off wit sum balut and beats"

"uuh-uuh-uhh, woo-woo-woo, u-huh-u-huh u-huh."

Guest jmatsu
this is not that bad imo. those shoes are fresh as hell. that conan kid looks like shit tho...in no position to talk

what are you on? cause i want some.

probably the worst sneakers dell aqua ever produced. everything just doesn't work on this guy.

from what i seen of conan, he looks fine.

Lmao. I was gonna post about the unusually common low quality of posters with numbers in their names... ie 112life and magus1234 or whatever.

I'd like to see you:

a) post a fit that is at least mediocre

B) post something correct or useful

because that meda fit is that bad. So you're wrong.

Hey bud I'm gonna go play rock band or smash bros maybe, feel free to either ignore this comment, or once again post some spineless banter in an attempt to get some rep or respect by being a 'hater'...

this is not that bad imo. those shoes are fresh as hell. that conan kid looks like shit tho...in no position to talk

you got it all backwards. meda's fit is horrid, those shoes are awful, especially with the rest of that fit, nothing he's wearing is working for him. dude just looks awkward as fuck. conan's fits have been fine, so lets see what you're wearing and if you are in any position to talk.

Lmao. I was gonna post about the unusually common low quality of posters with numbers in their names... ie 112life and magus1234 or whatever.

I'd like to see you:

a) post a fit that is at least mediocre

B) post something correct or useful

because that meda fit is that bad. So you're wrong.

Hey bud I'm gonna go play rock band or smash bros maybe, feel free to either ignore this comment, or once again post some spineless banter in an attempt to get some rep or respect by being a 'hater'...

I'm just waisting time on here, I dont give a fuck bout rep or whatever got you sprung. You look like a tool Ima call you out and hopefully something funny is gonna happen. One of these days I'll post a pic, but Im not gonna go out my way to do it.

ANyway, next time you take a pic, gimme less pouty and more sexy. Got that toots?

112life has been cock jockin' hard on datasupa. i'd say there's a strong possibility it's an alt. account. either that or 112life is mildly retarded.

oh and meda's fit looks like rapper turned hitman, except it's the year 2040 or some shit.

Ahaha

You're totally right, as well as scoleo, whose criticism I hold in the highest regard despite him never posting a fit or anything useful. You too uparmoured, your attempt at bashing me has changed my entire outlook on clothing and life.

You can reply if you want, but I think I'll be busy the next few days selling ALL MY SB DUNKS!!!! ALIFE VARSITY!!!! BAPE CAMO!!!! so I can go buy some CCPCDLUC!!!!!!!

conan.assuption:

uparmoured sold and threw out all his hypegear to finance and wear solely ANNCCPLUCMA+...

fact:

false assumption...

uparmouredassumption:

conan's camel toe could easily substitute a chick on Superfap NSFW Thread...

fact:

conan's camel toe could easily substitute a chick on Superfap NSFW Thread...