WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Really? The only thing I see wrong with the outfit is the beanie; I think it takes away from a relatively clean outfit.

I don't think shoes work either. White high-tops with a tuxedo style overcoat? It would look so much better with some nice dress shoes, or even black high-tops (although personally, I'm already sick of all these Dior, Lanvin, etc retro high-tops I keep seeing around).

Really? The only thing I see wrong with the outfit is the beanie; I think it takes away from a relatively clean outfit.

To me everything looks out of proportion... To me eyes i just don't like the silhouette and how the clothes work together. Each to their own. It's like trying to look too "fashion"- It's in vain.

To me everything looks out of proportion... To me eyes i just don't like the silhouette and how the clothes work together. Each to their own. It's like trying to look too "fashion"- It's in vain.

matching hat and scarf looks kinda girly - in a bad way, dood is not ugly but the hat over the fro makes head looka like melon

and damn is that banana shirt really by supreme?!? as i said it before, worst shit i've seen in ages

edit: shit my 666th post. it's in the appropriate hatin thread i suppose

matching hat and scarf looks kinda girly - in a bad way, dood is not ugly but the hat over the fro makes head looka like melon

and damn is that banana shirt really by supreme?!? as i said it before, worst shit i've seen in ages

edit: shit my 666th post. it's in the appropriate hatin thread i suppose

Hedior has the absolute worst user name on superfuture. If Slimane were a member here, he'd demand you stop wearing his shit cuz youre ruining his name and reputation.

Same goes for all the dudes here with Dior themed avatars. I cant tell one user from another, and they're all mad corny superfobs. Ditto for the Mastermind avatar guys too.

Hedior has the absolute worst user name on superfuture. If Slimane were a member here, he'd demand you stop wearing his shit cuz youre ruining his name and reputation.

Same goes for all the dudes here with Dior themed avatars. I cant tell one user from another, and they're all mad corny superfobs. Ditto for the Mastermind avatar guys too.

Doooooood?????

Expensive, Big ass brands, prolly some good pieces but looks horrible. More practice.

The problem with the outfit is that too many items are fighting for attention. He's got the gray peaked lapels fighting w/ the gray sweather fighting w/ the gray beanie fighting w/ the gray scarf and the gray arm warmers and finally the white sneakers. He needs to exercise restraint.

Doooooood?????

Expensive, Big ass brands, prolly some good pieces but looks horrible. More practice.

The problem with the outfit is that too many items are fighting for attention. He's got the gray peaked lapels fighting w/ the gray sweather fighting w/ the gray beanie fighting w/ the gray scarf and the gray arm warmers and finally the white sneakers. He needs to exercise restraint.

wow,comments.

i rarely come to supertrash and just saw these.

i bought this jacket as my " good-byte-to-Hedi" piece and wore it exact the way Hedi creates so?

maybe some of you got to know Dior Homme lately after its hyped and are miserably hating people with full so called luxury Dior Homme outfits,which i really dun care.

i have been a DH fan since 2003 and buying DH shits that i liked but not like investment.

i bought a beaded silver leather jacket which was over 10,000 US as retail from this season. can that be called an "investment in pieces"?

i am not like some people buying loads of sales shits and reselling. sorry thats a big fat "NO" for me.

and djrajio, you been annoying me everywhere ever since i came to SuFu.

i remember you personally dun like me. guess i know the reason.

yeah its shit talking here anywayz.

y u byte dem dior shitz at retail. i dun get y u wud not wait until salez 2 byte dem dior shitz. wuat'z wong with salez shitz anywayz? SHITZ.

wow,comments.

i rarely come to supertrash and just saw these.

i bought this jacket as my " good-byte-to-Hedi" piece and wore it exact the way Hedi creates so?

maybe some of you got to know Dior Homme lately after its hyped and are miserably hating people with full so called luxury Dior Homme outfits,which i really dun care.

i have been a DH fan since 2003 and buying DH shits that i liked but not like investment.

i bought a beaded silver leather jacket which was over 10,000 US as retail from this season. can that be called an "investment in pieces"?

i am not like some people buying loads of sales shits and reselling. sorry thats a big fat "NO" for me.

and djrajio, you been annoying me everywhere ever since i came to SuFu.

i remember you personally dun like me. guess i know the reason.

yeah its shit talking here anywayz.

y u byte dem dior shitz at retail. i dun get y u wud not wait until salez 2 byte dem dior shitz. wuat'z wong with salez shitz anywayz? SHITZ.

Black tee

LVC 47

Walmart shoes

6xrsxfb.jpg

probably unlike most people on sufu i've actually got nothing against this kid, while i think it's hilarious he's a legend on nt/hb he's now on sufu looking like any other noob with some random name and one solitary red bar, the fact that he isnt trying real hard wearing all kinds of dior is respectable to me.. boring, but respectable