WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

sorry to interrupt

IMG_1031.jpg

i honestly think his feet are too small to look good with such generously cut pants

slim is your friend!

I think hemming a couple of inches would help. Stacks on wide straight legs isn't flattering in this case.

Alternatively, his older pair would be a definite improvement.

123picjb1.jpg

I'd wear this too if I was gonna chill with the Hamburglar

yeah, i dunno why i hate this guy so much. is he asian? "asian skinhead" just seems weird to me (even though I'm sure there's some social/historical justification of it that I'm gonna get shit on for). it's like a white kid dressing like a complete gangster. and he's doing like a fucking hypebeast matching thing with his shirt and .... docs? come on. glasses suck , haircut sucks, i dont care what inspires him it's like hemrhoids for your eyes. irritating, a little puffed up, and it stinks.

here you go:

well, obviously he is more skinhead looking than rudeboy, but since there is a strong bond/correlation between jamaica/rudeboys and trad skin culture we could liberally give him a pass because there were many jamaican-chinamen in actual og ska bands who owned fucking studios and shit.

i actually think his fit is fine.

Not worst material - but this is pretty sub par, especially for what the whole fit probably cost. Looks like a Raf circa 2001 pick up from blue fly or something just because it is Raf.

You could have looked this mediocre for a lot less. Also, hit the gym if you want to wear this stuff.

Hahaa I see you're still so bitter I negged you went and grabbed my wayt pic to try and talk shit. Do you honestly think it matters what a fukkin geek like you posts over the internet to act cool and make yourself feel better? Fuckin moron.

Hahaa I see you're still so bitter I negged you went and grabbed my wayt pic to try and talk shit. Do you honestly think it matters what a fukkin geek like you posts over the internet to act cool and make yourself feel better? Fuckin moron.

no, you actually just look like a doofus in that picture

whats up with motherfuckers getting butthurt when their picture ends up here. I think its very hypebeast of you to say, "NAW MAN MY STYLE IS TIGHT U JUS HATIN IMA KEEP DOIN MY OWN THANG U KNO COS IM UNIQUE AN AN INDIVIDUAL"

seriously, most of these people on here arn't lying to you. Rarely do I see a person who doesn't deserve ot be in this thread and if thats the case usually someone will step in and naysay it

Then I highly recommend you take a look at your own waywt pictures.

Just accept that your fit was bitch and move on.

Do we really have to go through this every time?

Your shit was spensive, yet you looked like my dad, that guy grew up a tabaccy farmer, with all the style that comes with it. Undress, rethink, redress, get over it.