WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest skull∞
fuck you.

i have those acid wash jeans from cheap monday and i love them

Ahh, should've stuck with knitting beanies and cheap scarves cuz you apparently have shit for brain.

I was making a positive remark about the jeans, not negative.

this fit is so close to being at least decent yet so far.

seriously, who the fuck past the age of 14 can't understand that one's tie is supposed to stop at his belt buckle? and that doing otherwise doesnt make you look innovative or fashion forward? too long and you look sloppy, too short and you look childish, both ways making you look retarded for either a) being plain ignorant or B) being knowledgeable and doing it improperly anyways.

and the socks? they look like an ugly tween girls colorway from the gap, and if you were trying to match the blue color possibly with the shirt you fail.

get a more subdued tie. tie it correctly. find some solid red socks and next youll get a little more green than you got this try. also, if youre really going to go for the flood length look commit and get those shits hemmed instead of sloppy looking cuffs. you look trim enough, im sure you could pull it off

*edit- is the other stripe in the socks purple? purple and red dont go together either! fuck.

pet peeves what up? if youre also one of the kids who draws a benz logo when they mean to draw a peace sign then theres no hope.

Ever been in a major train station at rush hour? A hell of a lot of people, apparently.

i guess im asking too much of the general public being a member of a fashion forum then? too many adults today are way too juvenile.

Baseball cap haircut? You using gel, mousse, and hairspray all at the same time? Little point at the front and all, hahahaha. I wonder how that fucking looks if you looked straight at the camera, that shit give you some shade from the sun on your face?

Haha, how did I not see this earlier?

"The hair is coming off the front of your head but it does not stop at the front of your head it goes out and sticks out like a baseball cap but it is not a baseball cap it is your hair and this is a stupid thing for me to see."

FAM0US does elaboration, people!

You're retarded, and I don't mean that in any colloquial sense. I mean that when you put a fork into a dish of food there is only a fifty percent chance of that food making it your mouth. I mean that you I mean that a nice woman named Gloria shows you how velcro works.

Women stuff is nice. I'd like to date a girl who wears mj shit. Probably a nice girl who would impress the 'rents, and give you really caring, intimate head

His womenswear is infinitely better than menswear. Really, if you go back in the archives, nearly every season, he's just adapted the ideas and colors of his womenswear line to his menswear line. Needless to say, the results have been varied.

Well, doesn't he just make men's pieces whenever, save them, and then throw them in runway collections when he feels like it, even if it's a few years later? I thought someone told me that. I guess that's how rumors get started though.

yo wtf mj makes beautiful clothes for women and the shows are def some of the coolest...mens though that shit is the shit you go right past when in youre in bloomingdales or some other mediocre department store and then finally on like the 3rd time passing you notice exactly TWO pieces that are actually kinda dope and youre like wait woah this is marc jacobs menswear huh wow...hrm...then the gay, bald black SA comes over to you smiling while youre trying on a cardigan and youre thinking in your head awwww fuck just go away please youre gonna make me try on true religion jeans and shit now arent you awwww fuckkk and you cant stop staring at du's head cause all the bright lights are reflecting off it and then you realize you dont wanna buy the marc jacobs and so you put it back before you even look into the mirror.

but see, its easy to say "yea ill def date a chick who wears mj" BUT it depends on the other shit shes into as well...like if she was mixing the mj with rodarte or some shit then chyyeaaaa but if shes wearing mj and trovata or some shit then chiiilll nigga

You don't like michael jordan's mensline? I don't either really. The shorts are way too heavy and baggy to properly ball, and the shoes really aren't worth it for playing in. May as well get normal nikes or something. My mj headband is too thick and tight too, but it was only like $2.50 so i had to grab it cuz mah hair was too long to play that day. This convenient store by my house still had a little vial of MJ cologne when i checked last year. I can proxy