WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Wow actually in this pic they look even girlier. I have pretty small hands. :[

edit: my fingers are longer than yours. maybe they don't look THAT much alike after all.

edit2: all i've accomplished at this point is show the internet my pussy ass hands.

edit3: i'm gonna start strangling little girls to build up manual strength.

In the old days, you would have been lauded for having the soft hands of an aristocrat, but these days you will be ridiculed for having the soft, weak hands of someone who needs to have his peanuts shelled by a manservant.

Ewww, arcane. Your fingers are gross. The way they're fat at the bottom like that.

D+

branespload - yeah you have some seriously girly hands, man. You better get to strangling...

Arcane - I see a slight resemblence, but my fingers are much less bugle-esque

I suppose old lady hands are better than man hands, but it's not like I have age spots or some shit like that!

branespload - yeah you have some seriously girly hands, man. You better get to strangling...

Who's first?

[i used to go to the library balcony where nobody could see me, and do knuckle pushups on the stucco floor in hopes to toughen up my hands (0). :(]

I don't get it. Are you insulting him? Is it because he has kinda pouty lips? Are you just jumping on him because he used to be traditionally picked on? I saw you got your piggyback hate on curiouscharles already so i just assumed. Apologies if i was wrong and his fit really offends you.

That said i wish i had charles' shorts and evan's pants.

Oh, i thought it could be because edward scissor hands has well.....scissors for hands and evan's pants are have slashes in them. I don't know. I probably need some coffee before i function properly.

edit: is his name even evan? I think i just assumed or maybe saw it somewhere.

No idea. But quickly scanning his post history, i don't think we're missing out on much.