WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Bostonwardrobe is the man and better than those others mentioned. Steezy as fuck in real life (i seen him at his old barneys job before i knew who he was).

Also, ledger has been posting that same fit forever and getting lots of rep, and just now, people are coming out about it? Man, sufu hate is like a snowball, you just need someone to start it off.

Waistcoat/vest over longsleeve henley/undershirt can look good imho.

Servo, we've had this discussion before, I am positive...

I'm pretty sure it always starts out the same way: someone asks for advice -> I tell them they look bad in / should stop wearing vests -> someone asks me why -> etc...

Does chubrock still post? It seems ages since i've seen a fit or post from him

edit:

gothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninjagothninja

Someone come here a sec and expose their armpit.

Guest jmatsu
all these asian kids gettin' uppity about the definition of "goth ninja" is ridiculous. if you've got to be asian to be a goth ninja, then you probably have to be born in japan as well.

true. how many of these niggas be down with da iga clan? i'm pretty sure that most of the prominent,board-popular and newer designers who's clothing many here like to label "goth ninja" were originally making that shit for non asians...though they were originally influenced by cdg and yy (who actually made shit in their humble begininngs for japanese). race shouldn't matter. either shit look good or shit look bad.

the net-born term "goth ninja" was one that was meant to be tonguencheek. why people take that so serious?

Seriously. I was fucking around with the term goth ninja but still straight about that guy looking whack regardless of race. People be uptight.

Also, that black guy has to be standing on top of an asian or something right? Stilts?

It's funny because in JackPhoto's mind he is unable to separate Sean_ and I, we are one giant amalgamation of rich, canadian, hipster/goon, doug watching/fight starting, pink skateboard riding awesomeness.

Jack, guy, we're two different people, the only thing that's really similar is that we're white, from toronto, and hate you.

Pretty certain he's not your guy, friend.

Guest jmatsu
Seriously. I was fucking around with the term goth ninja but still straight about that guy looking whack regardless of race. People be uptight.

Also, that black guy has to be standing on top of an asian or something right? Stilts?

i got what you were trying to convey. that the guy's look basically seemed lifeless or kinda contrived.