WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Not really. I don't really like theblinding style. I dont' really care about the swagger or whatever but it just seems a bit too topman style for me. I mean, his outfits "fit" well but i just don't really care for them. Sure they'd be more interesting in real life as most people dress terribly, but so goes the nature of this site.

His style is clearly DH...dude even resembles Hedi. He's got the body type that it was designed for and he pulls it off flawlessy which can lead to two lines of thought. He lacks style, or he has a very distinct style defined by a single brand. I have a feeling that if he was Cloak'ed up from the toes up (or Rick Owens, N(N) etc...), he would be in the best of.

He just wears the basics from the DH lookbooks though. Same proportions, silhouette, and look every time. Better dressed than most all people walking around but on sufu, it doesn't seem as interesting.

Originally Posted by theblinding viewpost.gif

133.jpg

dunno about you guys, but i am getting kinda tired of this budget diorhomo wannabe.

jkt and shoes are fake. notice how the blinding nigga only lists shit when it ain't. fake "boy about town."

word .

Guest jmatsu

3. Theblinding shouldnt be in this thread. But i feel you regarding him showing off name brands for kudos.

why? what alot of people don't understand is that this thread is different from the worst. we're not just hating on the ensemble and whether or not it looks good or bad. hating on a poster's character, hating on the motivation leading to an waywt's execution, hating on labels, hating on timing/connotations....basically "character assassination" and all that good stuff. shit talking.

i don't think that the blinding looks terrible, but boy about town, luster, blah blah blah and all that shit are fucking played. sure the old dior homo aesthetic looked good, but do i think nigga pulls it off (cause he's obviously trying to fit that mold)? no. i seen dh fanatics who looked 10times more auethentic. dh mania can only be perpetuated without the purchase of knockoffs/replicas.

if i saw the blinding on the street, i'd just laugh at his sneakers.. probably has every song from beck to these new puritans on heavy ipod (with black scissors ipod case) rotation.

plus read cotton duck's post again.

Guest jmatsu
about this whole "the blinding" thing....sometimes i think some posters on this site get a bum rep because they're just not photogenic enough in their clothes...as Mr. Formal kindly pointed out yesterday, I tend to appear less goon-like in real life than I do in photos, whereas Mr. Halifamous (just for example) tends to appear slightly more goonlike than I, but it doesn't translate to the site. Maybe if we saw the blinding on the street we might do a double take, and actually be impressed. maybe not though.

so what you are saying is that if i were to see you or maybe the blinding in real life, that i would be impressed or not hate the way you guys look as much? ...or that you don't look like a goon?

ok...thanks alot for this helpful info.

anyway clopek, as cottonduck and i somewhat stated, it isn't just about a poster's looks. i suppose you will understand in maybe a year or two.

I remember that last time's conclusion was that he was obviously trying too hard. He wants to put himself in a mold that he thinks is going to get his e-peen erected and people lifting him up in the crowd after having jumped over it.

His "style" just looks plain and shows a lack of imagination and lack of consistency. His gaze shows his emptiness too. This guy is empty.

And i'd laugh at him on the street, not because of his dior knockoff but because of his way of walking, trying to walk runway-ish and with style, where he'll never be and which he lacks.

so what you are saying is that if i were to see you or maybe the blinding in real life, that i would be impressed or not hate the way you guys look as much? ...or that you don't look like a goon?

ok...thanks alot for this helpful info.

anyway clopek, as cottonduck and i somewhat stated, it isn't just about a poster's looks. i suppose you will understand in maybe a year or two.

what i was saying is that people assume from pics on this site that i'm some huge jock. in reality, when you meet me (well, you might still think i'm a jock because i'd almost certainly put you in a full nelson and let my good friend skiniks pinkbelly you), i'm not all that huge, my neck doesn't appear to be obscenely big, and i'm not particularly goonish.

clearly you couldn't just read and respond with some polite response, and instead took the low road, puffed up your chest, and proved that you're really as stupid as I had initially assumed.

it has nothing to do with his looks, it has to do with this whole swagger issue...My implication was pretty simple, the Blinding, much like myself, is not the most photogenic cat in the world...what swagger he may possess in reality may not translate well into photography. interesting that given your incapacity to grasp even the most simple of concepts you had to stoop to making really, really shitty and pretentious jokes once again.

well, that's too much effort. in this thread we make fun of the pictures people post of themselves.

and we don't really consider the opposite. maybe still is an ugly, fucked up nigga in person. but who really cares.

Guest jmatsu
what i was saying is that people assume from pics on this site that i'm some huge jock. in reality, when you meet me (well, you might still think i'm a jock because i'd almost certainly put you in a full nelson and let my good friend skiniks pinkbelly you), i'm not all that huge, my neck doesn't appear to be obscenely big, and i'm not particularly goonish.

clearly you couldn't just read and respond with some polite response, and instead took the low road, puffed up your chest, and proved that you're really as stupid as I had initially assumed.

it has nothing to do with his looks, it has to do with this whole swagger issue...My implication was pretty simple, the Blinding, much like myself, is not the most photogenic cat in the world...what swagger he may possess in reality may not translate well into photography. interesting that given your incapacity to grasp even the most simple of concepts you had to stoop to making really, really shitty and pretentious jokes once again.

wasn't trying to make you feel bad. anyway i'll do my bestest to not make fun of your neck,clothes and appearance because the way they translate onto sufu/camera aren't your fault, right? you're just not that photogenic, correct?

i'm not all that huge, my neck doesn't appear to be obscenely big, and i'm not particularly goonish.

LOL!!! okay.

well, that's too much effort. in this thread we make fun of the pictures people post of themselves.

and we don't really consider the opposite. maybe still is an ugly, fucked up nigga in person. but who really cares.

still is the only person i've met who pulls off gothninja in person. fuck pictures, i'm going to say that gothninja is the polar opposite of blindings look, where even those who look UNREAL in pictures look like complete muppets in the street.

still being the exception to the rule.

I remember that last time's conclusion was that he was obviously trying too hard. He wants to put himself in a mold that he thinks is going to get his e-peen erected and people lifting him up in the crowd after having jumped over it.

His "style" just looks plain and shows a lack of imagination and lack of consistency. His gaze shows his emptiness too. This guy is empty.

And i'd laugh at him on the street, not because of his dior knockoff but because of his way of walking, trying to walk runway-ish and with style, where he'll never be and which he lacks.

ACHTUNG:

What do you all think I mean when I call this bimbo Miami Michael Dudikoff? Think about that for a moment.

Forget what we THINK his gait might look like and his soul-less glare. I've said this before as well: The kid looks about as inorganic as Velveeta Cheese.

The blinding can pull off this look because like whoeverhisface said, he has the body type. From our seasoned, "blinded" perception though, our view is blurred. See, for the clothes he wears, we're used to seeing a certain "type". He doesn't fit the bill. That works in his favor though, because the DH type, in my profound opinion, are a bunch of fag-rags lacking character, charm, originality, etc. We're used to seeing shaggy or long haired Johnny Thunders clones, 25 year old men with party hair, blue-bloods acting out against daddy by faking drug addictions, NY socialite party bloggers, etc wearing this nonsense. The kind of moron who picks up a guitar to get laid and who's political affiliations almost always lay left for credibility points. The man who wears majority DH is a KACK. Period. I don't care if you all lash out at that, shit is true.

The blinding is just some guy just like most of us here. We're not special. We don't have that stupid DH "look". He would look better in more casual, less desperate clothes. But the problem is, is that the blinding is desperate. So desperate to be the guy that he thinks gets the puss. For your info blinding, that guy never really gets the puss. He gets the dumb puss, and that puss probably holds on longer so fuck it anyway.

Here's my advice to blinding: Sell all of that shit that you're wearing. Go out and try something on before you buy it off of the internet. You live in Sweden, right? Sweden is a great place in general with great designers. Go find something that you look and feel right in. You don't look like you feel right in what you're wearing. When you look confident, you won't have to post here anymore. That will work out better for the whole.

End of topic.

I like to call these level 1 hypebeast graduates.

They just don't understand no matter what gear they wear, the fact they're faceless hypebeasts will always shine through.

Corrected for truth.

rutan, stfu, you are a hypebeast too, and even worse you don't understand the basic concept of how to wear clothes that fit properly. even 'gangsters' who shop at the flea market and buy fake bape dress better than you.

That pic must be some sort of anti-supreme/vans hype. With the exeption of 1, all that gear is a season or two fresh, makes me not even wanna wear the shit with those tool bags rocking it.

off bowery isn't aron, but a kid with a wide nose that rips people off.

That pic must be some sort of anti-supreme/vans hype. With the exeption of 1, all that gear is a season or two fresh, makes me not even wanna wear the shit with those tool bags rocking it.

off bowery isn't aron, but a kid with a wide nose that rips people off.

No shit im not aron, but white? big nosed? rips people off? da fuck

rutan, stfu, you are a hypebeast too, and even worse you don't understand the basic concept of how to wear clothes that fit properly. even 'gangsters' who shop at the flea market and buy fake bape dress better than you.

i don't know who the hell you are, but you're too insignificant for me to waste time arguing with