WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

They made hardware i believe.

yep. seemingly unsuccessful and almost solely sported by stevie williams. When they were still a hardware company, they did make some pretty cool t's with unique designs, but nothing abhorrent like they do now.

Post-post skate phase I

2250591830_bc26bf6ca5.jpg

GDEH knit

GDEH tee

Goro`s

Fenom

CDG belt

Visvim bucks

Rolex sub date

Silas trench for out

no hate. this looks fucking great aesthetically.

but changing all his pieces overnight seems a bit artificial. i feel like slowing shifting over to this new mature look while slowing weeding out your supreme/wtaps would be much more natural. style should evolve gradually with the person, rather than mutate overnight.

but again, it looks good, so whatever right?

also im sure he doesn't take a picture of every evolution along the way

just like lets say i could be taking a picture of my typical crap once a week, but the other 6 days im not taking a picture and wearing my evolving crap, then like 3 months later, i post an evolved crap picture, and everyoens like OGMZ

this example would work if you actually were wearing some crazy stuff

honestly man, just switch up ur style completly, and you'll realize what suits you best. you play it way too safe for the money you spend

this example would work if you actually were wearing some crazy stuff

honestly man, just switch up ur style completly, and you'll realize what suits you best. you play it way too safe for the money you spend

well at this point im pretty covered in my "basics" which is what i've been trying to gather up for the last 6 months, so now i will try to take myself in some direction

I wouldn't say mils look changed over night, he gave fair warning...

on another forum...

Ha, I was thinking the same thing while reading zehero's response...and judging from all the lurkers above me I'm sure other people know the deal as well.

It isn't like he just saw someone wearing it and went out and copped the next day without prior knowledge of the brands neither. The dude probly knows more about each brand he's wearing than most others on this forum.