WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

look at this asshole's fit above me. i hate on crminsky/the neck and mad members (we) hate on calvin oscar and other lower on the sufu foodchain. the thing is, is that while many of them are "wack" and look fucked-up/say dumb shit, i can actually admit to respecting them just a bit. when compared to the beefcake above me at least they have somewhat of an (common)interest in fashion/clothing. although they don't play the sufu-game very well, they are on the forum for the right reasons. members like the one above me with the leather-daddy physique and shitty ass cock-civillian ensemble who contribute nothing but pathetic attempts of humor should be fucking executed or deported. seriously just parasites. nothing but fucking vultures.

it's like mad niggas here join, study up in superdenim, subtly stroke the cocks of the sufu "mod" classes, fondle the cocks of certain og sufu "power-elite," and rack their brains to sound eloqent. then they start hating on other niggas/"noobs" who joined up after them in like post 2006. obvious formula. making mad stupid-ass threads that other simple-minded niggas are easily amused by. fuck off already.

stop reading my mind

Exactly. First hand experience.

to be honest, none of the Ontarians that i have met have been too clever. I refer directly to three people i know from Toronto, two peole i know from kitchener and another few girls i know from London. Of course none compare to say Newfies. But as far as my experience, Montrealites in fact Quebecoise in general have all been pleasent, intelligent and insightful. Also Vancouverites are the same. Just in my experience.

to be honest, none of the Ontarians that i have met have been to clever. I refer directly to three poeple i know from Toronto, two peole i know from kitchener and another few girls i know form London. Of course none compare to say Newfies. Buit as far as my experience french Canadaians have all been pleasent, intelligent and insightful. Also Vancouverites are the same. Just in my experience.

word is bond.

to be honest, none of the Ontarians that i have met have been too clever. I refer directly to three people i know from Toronto, two peole i know from kitchener and another few girls i know from London. Of course none compare to say Newfies. But as far as my experience, Montrealites in fact Quebecoise in general have all been pleasent, intelligent and insightful. Also Vancouverites are the same. Just in my experience.

this is the stupidest thing i've ever read on this board, and it's not like this place is a bastion of intelligence.

ugh

also, i'm beginning to question mass' credibility

galla.jpg

ugh 123456789

Hahahahahhaa. Was that from sufu? Did kallun finally give us a peak at his face or did some other tool looking guy try to capture that brilliant kallun fit from the knee down?