WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

obviously he lives in that basement. i see 2 months of supplies: 2 gallons of water and a computer.

yeah...he makes just enough at the laundromat to cover the rent.

kjhk.gif

im 6'2, 185, please forgive the male breasts.

thank goodness he's selling this shit. why the fuck did he even buy in the first place? aesthetically speaking, this is like silk on a pig.

wtf shit pictures that don't show anything waywt:

waywt3.jpg

plenty of cerveza, blown out jeans @ a total blow-out

okay... I can see a little bit of subarashii's fit but only after squinting my eyes a little and adjusting screen....

IMG_0948.jpg

Shitty tee and Marc Ecko sneakers for starters. The orange text on the shoulders of the jacket is not pleasing either.

Sure those are eckos? Looks a lot like the NBHD logo though I'm not entirely sure. Yeah sure the orange text ain't great nor is the tee but w/e. It's not as bad as quite a bit of shit that gets posted here anywhom.

Sure those are eckos? Looks a lot like the NBHD logo though I'm not entirely sure. Yeah sure the orange text ain't great nor is the tee but w/e. It's not as bad as quite a bit of shit that gets posted here anywhom.

sure those are NBHD? they look like mastermind x vis. his entire fit makes no sense. his fit is definitely worthy of shit-talking.

i always enjoying watching how incensed people get over the cats being crushed by high heels, but wouldn't blink twice at pictures of a murder scene

i agree. neg rep me if you must. put a mouse next to a kitten and you'll see that it's not so innocent.