WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

crillz came correct...but when I dress myself in the morning I think of the sufu girls.

tg like these jeans? yes! she has the same pair

jane approve this t-shirt? no! there's a vagina. need a new shirt.

diamonds like my shoes? yes! yes! yes!

3. Since I'm filipino I'm born to dress like them? WTF? shit's a race issue now?

If you're from the Bay Area, or claim to live in the Bay Area, then yes it's a race issue.

Otherwise, it's varies case to case.

Fashion is about dressing to impress the OPPOSITE sex.

That's the exact mentality that creates obscenely large peer groups of lonely boys in identical Stüssy world tour tees and matching fitteds (and SB dunks).

i dont know what the fuck is happening in this thread but this kid knows nothing about skateboarding.

fuck you. mini logos are full of shit. why the fuck would you specifically pay money to skate a blank deck. if you want a blank deck go to the motherfucking skateshop down the street and ask for a motherfucking blank. They dont feel any fucking different than a normal blank . if you cant kickflip on a no name blank deck than you cant kickflip on a smoothed out piece of shit minilogo deck.

Dont tell me what the fuck i dont know about you cuntwaste.

i'm really struggling to come to terms with just how fucking atrocious those shoelaces are.

they're velcro shoes dude. His arm looks weird there though, like a rag dolls or something.

I'm surprised Superstar posted a waywt, normally he stays in the leather dorks thread with edmond and beatle.

crillz came correct...but when I dress myself in the morning I think of the sufu girls.

tg like these jeans? yes! she has the same pair

jane approve this t-shirt? no! there's a vagina. need a new shirt.

diamonds like my shoes? yes! yes! yes!

but.... i dont wear skinny jeans.... i like tees with vag on them though, my fav tee i ever made had a vag, a big fluro pink vag.... and balls, and arse

but.... i dont wear skinny jeans.... i like tees with vag on them though, my fav tee i ever made had a vag, a big fluro pink vag.... and balls, and arse

lately I wear my 5010xx more often because they are warmer and more comfortable during naptime.

youre a fagtag brownnosing bitch.

seriously nigga? you triiiiiied to fit in, but no one liked you. of course I side on the winning side dumbass, you're fucking stupid which is why a) you're always wrong B) no one likes you. go get ya feet done, eat a dick.