WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Oh god won't you shut the fuck up already. I've had that shit on before anyone on this fucking forum has even fucking seen it. If it weren't for Kiya taking pics of me wearing it none of you mother fuckers would have even fucking bought it. Talking how it's not beasted out, can you see how many mother fuckers posted the same fucking sweater in the past 2 weeks? Everytime I'm in Self Edge all the people calling, are inquiring info on the hoodie and/or buying it. So yes, beasty, yes. Dicknose.

dunk chain son

fixed gearn snobs

fuck you assholes

hahaha

i hate you

verbal defacation

IMG_2534.jpg

This fit gives me convulsions, and I'm trying to figure out why.

It's just so... mediocre. The tie doesn't fit the collar spread. The belt is too long. The tie is too long. The shoes are boring. The pant fit is off.

There's nothing big wrong with this outfit, it just doesn't evoke anything in me, there is no reference, no attempted aesthetic, no direction. This is wearing clothes at its most basic form.

Or maybe I'm wrong.

WHY DO I HATE THIS SO MUCH.

Picture005-6.jpg

maybe that shirt is cool, but the "detail pics" didnt work so im saying this fit is boring. not postworthy in any way.

IMG_9806.jpg

for god's sake buy this man some fucking socks that dont end at the ankle. Or you could just crop the bottom of photo. do something though.

Picture001-10.jpg
FWIW, here is the detail.
ACNE Leather jacket

Burro sweater

Iron Army denim

Painted Buddhahood boots

Paul & Friends scarf

pf-acne-burro-iron-army-buddhahood-filippak.jpg

I don't like posting in these best/worst/shit-talking threads, but kallun never seems to look right. While this is one of his better posts, he should chop off his feet so that he is never tempted to wear shoes like that again. Plus, the color of the scarf and the way it's tied kinda throws me, but it's nothing major.

for god's sake buy this man some fucking socks that dont end at the ankle. Or you could just crop the bottom of photo. do something though.

Man, I'm so confused. He even dropped the Economist on the sofa...

kallun never seems to look right. While this is one of his better posts, he should chop off his feet so that he is never tempted to wear shoes like that again. Plus, the color of the scarf and the way it's tied kinda throws me, but it's nothing major.

For some reason, kallun is the worlds greatest disaster in jean hemming and silhouette selection. Those boots have too much of a profile to be wearing w/ those skinny jeans. He needs a fuller jean for those boots.