WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

IMAG0178.jpg

i almost always like joey's stuff, but am i the only one who thinks the crotch flap looks ridiculous here?

I like crotch flap shirts layered, but here I think the tee on top is just too short for the lower one.

sshrink.jpg

second one from top looks about right?

I like crotch flap shirts layered, but here I think the tee on top is just too short for the lower one.

second one from top looks about right?

I think he should just tuck the flap under his manhood (assumed) and go for the swimsuit look.

Guest jeffvyain

cod piece, pp bib, whatever. still looks dumb, dave.

...might've been useful back in 8th grade when i was a walking boner though

john mayer + rick owenz x shants x tank top = end of fashion

I bet he lurks here so hardcore.

he dresses a lot better than most celebrities, he's an alright guitar player, he knows his music sucks, and generally seems pretty chill. i don't get why people hate

he dresses a lot better than most celebrities, he's an alright guitar player, he knows his music sucks, and generally seems pretty chill. i don't get why people hate

He's a smarmy little fuck. I don't care what he thinks of his music, it sucks. His guitar playing is fine i guess but fuck, there are plenty of good guitar players. He's just one of the few who plays that up a bunch since he doesn't have much going for him musically besides that. I think halifamous had some kind of treatise that i agreed with. Hopefully someone has a link to the post(s).