WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

fuck that fat motherfucker who won't eat meat and milk at the same time

and fuck that cambridge motherfucker

i wouldn't pay for them though. maybe. i dunno.

You mad at a jew in gville? You ever in town, you can crash on my couch while you plan your revenge. Just pm a brotha

you look like buddha.

but more importantly, you look like shit.

Now I was given the advice to pay less attention to nay sayers, and I believe this to be good advice as why should I burden myself with negativity?

But this stood out to me:

I feel awkward to the point of anxiety in most social situations.. but I'm on medication for that now.

oh, and this thread reminded me of demetri martin's stand up:

double-hawk awkward

Why is it that you are so quick to judge, when you do not yet have confidence in yourself?....How about this: I will change my clothes, if you make change to the inner self that is holding you back, deal?

23lf52u.jpg

Do not be shy, buddha is smiling upon you...seek peace within....

i fucking knew this was gona happen. those stacks irritate me as much as he cant strap the boots proper. he thinks its some nike shoe that you gotta pop the tongue out or something? eat a dick. i'm pissed.

wow the world is about to end. some guy from ISS posted these on hypebeast's wdywt thread. I'm posting it in here cause you can't talk shit on HB anymore or you get banned.

haha first time i've ever seen them off the runway. and in an ISS style shoe close up no less

futureshoes1.jpg

Now I was given the advice to pay less attention to nay sayers, and I believe this to be good advice as why should I burden myself with negativity?

But this stood out to me:

Why is it that you are so quick to judge, when you do not yet have confidence in yourself?....How about this: I will change my clothes, if you make change to the inner self that is holding you back, deal?

23lf52u.jpg

Do not be shy, buddha is smiling upon you...seek peace within....

lucky for me, they have meds to help me with my mental disorders.

unfortunately for you, they don't have a pill to fix your shitty fits.

but this should help you get rid of that buddha look you've got going on

lipozyne.jpg

Guest frankieplus
lucky for me, they have meds to help me with my mental disorders.

unfortunately for you, they don't have a pill to fix your shitty fits.

but this should help you get rid of that buddha look you've got going on

why dont you stfu...

why dont pick on some of the so called ''heavy hitters'' whose waywt pics are even more offensive?

Can we have a link to the ISS page or the full fit?

I'm gonna line up and kop/resell the kanye x raf sneaker collabos that will most certainly be coming out in the future.

All I can think of is this short I once saw about Pdiddy (or whatever his name was back then) going to the Paris Haute Couture shows, sitting front row at Dior Haute Couture, in his ill fitting 3 sizes to large suit, mouth gaping open while Galiano showed silhouttes that had hats with fucking dead peacocks and the like on them, and him stating afterward on camera that this was "pure art..."

WTF DO YOU KNOW!

Fool!

Oh, Kanye walked past 2000db and me in Paris last fall, we were sitting on a bench outside the Miyake show, contemplating whether we would go in since we where totally knackered from the day already. Mr West walked straight past us, I didn't even notice anything untill the press started going crazy, guy just looked helpless and out of place, no clue!

that fucking award diddy got was the biggest bullshit. you know he's sitting there with a bottle of his shitty ass vodka and a couple of borederline hot white bitches while someone brings him sketches and he's like, "yeah, yeah, yeah. more like that. take that, take that. won't stop. aaight."

i'm sure he's great at sewing.

all these celebrity fashion (using the term loosely) lines must make students want to kill themselves.

that fucking award diddy got was the biggest bullshit. you know he's sitting there with a bottle of his shitty ass vodka

I actually kinda like that ciroc stuff. This place by my house has it at $15off so about $20 for a bottle so it works out.