WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

ya, i do a lot of reps per set already. pretty much go until failure on the last set. I'm working with dumbbells too. 'cause I lost the benching bar.

Barbell?

You can do incline, flat, then decline for chest if you can't increase weight. Decline definetely makes it harder, so try that.

yes, harder in so far as balance but not in terms of motor recruitment — that's why they don't have incline and decline bench in powerlifting. it's technique over strength at that point.

Barbell?

You can do incline, flat, then decline for chest if you can't increase weight. Decline definetely makes it harder, so try that.

it's mostly the angle that makes it harder. many people believe all pressing should be done at a slight incline as they also believe pecs can't be worked separately, i.e., upper vs. lower. i'd do more reps instead, as it can be just as effective as increasing the weight.

See, this is better, but you gotta do it angry.

Guest jeffvyain
not once has jeff said "dani's not ugly(idon't think she is and have never said so), or I'll kick your ass, or she's beautiful to me."

just says, it's better than jerking off.

man up, jeff. chivalry be dead.

girl gets messages and rep all day long tellin her how hot she is. she don't need to hear it from me (on a message board). shit, even clopek AIM stalks her. I don't even know where her AIM is posted anywhere. kinda weird.

just doing you a public service. don't want you to lose her to a guitar-strummer who puts flowers in her hair and shit.

girl gets messages and rep all day long tellin her how hot she is. she don't need to hear it from me (on a message board). shit, even clopek AIM stalks her. I don't even know where her AIM is posted anywhere. kinda weird.

but it's more like... AIM small talks me. and it's okay, clopek. i don't mind.

just doing you a public service. don't want you to lose her to a guitar-strummer who puts flowers in her hair and shit.

jeff strums guitar, but i like the whole putting flowers in my hair all day. it makes me think about sitting in the woods by a medium-sized creek, eating an apple... that's nice... i like that...

I KNOW ITS LIKE CRAZY THAT I JUST MANAGED TO GET HER AIM SOMEHOW WHEN ITS NOT POSTED ANYWHERE, AND WE STAY UP ALL NIGHT WHILE YOURE CLEANING CAT SHIT AND WHISPER SWEET NOTHINGS TO EACH OTHER

FCUK THE JIG IS UP DANI WE CAN NO LONGER BE E-TOGETHER

I KNOW ITS LIKE CRAZY THAT I JUST MANAGED TO GET HER AIM SOMEHOW WHEN ITS NOT POSTED ANYWHERE, AND WE STAY UP ALL NIGHT WHILE YOURE CLEANING CAT SHIT AND WHISPER SWEET NOTHINGS TO EACH OTHER

FCUK THE JIG IS UP DANI WE CAN NO LONGER BE E-TOGETHER

when he says "e-together" he means ecstasy, because that's what our cyber relationship was... i'm sorry we have to cut it short.