WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

oh my god, i hate you so fucking much. this just pushed it past the point of casual internet hate to the kind of thing where if i ever, ever, by some strange twist of fate see you in the street, its going down.

shut the fuck up jackphotography

you just mad cause you are the real life representation of doug

Julz would beat you like a lumberjack.

hahaha.

nah, she'd just put a carbomb in fuuma's ride.

not yet, im still learning how to do those.

^better question would be: do they even got the right kinda trees/or enough for lumber production in the desert?

if anything i can throw sand in his eyes first. yeah, i play dirty like that.

BIG WOW! if gilligan's island casted a pedophile, you'd have landed the role. you're one class act...taking your pic in front of that poster: a mccully caulkin and a huge ejaculating cock in "homo alone."

why do you think i got the big smile on my face? theres a big cock in the background.

Guest jmatsu

avantgarde15 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1148159", true);

bored

reputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gif

Yesterday:

DSC_3734.jpg

Today:

DSC_3816-1.jpg

DSC_3817.jpg

he wear shitty l/s, what is that?uniqlo ?, bad fitting denim, and blue fucking half cabs. thanks for the fucked fit, dunceky.

wtf is your name supposed to mean anyway? nigga u aint even kno wft avantgarde is. u 15 years old? thats why i hate teenagers.

he wear shitty l/s, what is that?uniqlo ?, bad fitting denim, and blue fucking half cabs. thanks for the fucked fit, dunceky.

wtf is your name supposed to mean anyway? nigga u aint even kno wft avantgarde is. u 15 years old? thats why i hate teenagers.

please, you can criticize my fits..but no need to criticize my knowledge...chill out

Guest jmatsu
please, you can criticize my fits..but no need to criticize my knowledge...chill out

why not? you go by the handle "avantgarde15." sorta contradicts your clothing and fit, no? this implying that you don't understand the def or concepts of avantgarde. just go look it up, okay?

i haven't negged you yet...

why not? you go by the handle "avantgarde15." sorta contradicts your clothing and fit, no? this implying that you don't understand the def or concepts of avantgarde. just go look it up, okay?

i haven't negged you yet...

yeah, you do have a point there...but avant garde doesn't simply apply to clothing, its really in any given field...but usually applied within the arts..

Guest jmatsu
yeah, you do have a point there...but avant garde doesn't simply apply to clothing, its really in any given field...but usually applied within the arts..

yeah too bad you're on a fashion forum.

Guest jmatsu
you dress like literally any other high school kid with the excptions that you're probably wearing nudies or apc's instead of old navy jeans.

regardless, this sucks.

he spend all the cafeteria/milk-moneys on them jawns.

Guest jmatsu

shocolat vbmenu_register("postmenu_1148434", true);

bored

reputation_neg.gif

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

DOLCE & GABBANA TIES & ACCESSORY

FRANKIE MORELLO SHIRT

DIOR BELT

DIOR HOMME DENIM

LANVIN HI-TOP

revenge of the euro-trash. even worse if you ain't from europe.

wannbe TI lookin malnourished lookin wit da nappy hed lookin ass, takin pics in grandma's guestroom when she in the livin room watchin perry mason n shit