WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu
crash2xf2.jpg

haha. wanted to rep, but you can't see jeff's ass's ass, nor would they use (what appears to be)a shotgun. maybe a slingshot and some pebbles or chicken manure from thedaniway's workplace.

There needs to be some sort of rule where as soon as someone starts defining the kind of ass he pulls as a victory metric in an argument about anything besides pulling ass, he gets kicked in the dick.

Because that is some ol'bullshit.

Kid I don't give a fuck about the ass you pull, neither does anyone else. Get fucked.

Are you just plain stupid? I don't give a shit what you think about my fits. First off, you're just fucking wrong. If I looked bad in my clothes, I doubt I'd be pulling the kind of ass that you can only dream about (or maybe penis size just really does matter to women that much...you poor kid). You don't have to be wearing the latest trend to look good in what you wear. Get a grip on reality.

Yo Dismal, wearing Asics gets you Ebi-Chan

ebi.jpg

Yo Dismal, wearing Asics gets you Ebi-Chan

ebi.jpg

feeling elfin ears X shrimp burger steelo. I must transform myself into a charming, tanned Okinawan man named Takeshi, with Asics, before presenting myself to my goddess.

That shrimp burger is not good, i tried one at kentucky here in Beijing the other day. The cod fish burger with thousand island sauce is where it's at.

you cant compare mcd's and kentucky.

Do they have popeye's in Beijing?

Guest jmatsu
2572036021_6e77ae625c.jpg

JUST QUIT BUYING CLOTHES. YOU'VE HAD A WHOLE 1.5 YEARS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DRESS AND YOU STILL FAIL

looks fine 2 me. not feeling the haircut though.

I'm guessing it's another alt account for hating.

Not a huge fan of the inside out pockets but everything fits real well and looks solid too.

What the fuck is this shrimp burger people are talking about and that one asian girl eating? Is it just a bunch of shrimp parts mashed up in a patti and then fried or a bunch of little shrimps? If it's from popeyes and isn't a butter biscuit i'm guessing it's gross though.

and that one asian girl eating?

That's Ebi-chan, a popular model who has spawned an army of vapid, completely fuckable young 20-something clones in Japan.

She's like Oprah. For Japan. If she was Japanese. Didn't have a talk show. Didn't read books. Was young. And a lot hotter.