WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

IMG_0294.jpg

I don't mind the fit, but your goatee makes you look like a whitetrash jiffylube attendent about to scratch your head when a european car rolls in the lot, never mind the stupid look on your face.

are geller shirts really that short?

really fucking humid today

IMG_0114-1.JPG

hanes

sam

nike

besides the bland fit, those shoes irritate me with their ugliness

I liked that joey_formal fit, it was nice to see him change it up with the shoes. I think you guys are getting caught up by the weird pockets that come on JR Cali's, they're supposed to be like that. I think they're kind of interesting, myself.

32ch0.jpg

PRADAxCOTTONPARKxDOLCEGABBANABLACKLABEL

29nr2.jpg

DOLCEGABBANABLACKLABELxDSQUARED2xDRYKORN

bahahahahahah

For some reason it made me laugh. Nothing is out of this world terrible, but still. Maybe it's the bright hair, or the ugly jacket or the expensive labels that don't really look that great.

You can look better with a $100 outfit. I really feel sorry for him if all of his closet is full of that shapeless overexpensive shit. Sell it all and get a facelift.

wow that guy is huge douche, saw him post on SZ.. damn.. guy likes like substandard intelligence guy wanna look high class anyone can put together better outfit at fuckin target or wal-mart, guy needs to gtfo out of the internet

the thing i don't understand is...him posting his outfits here that's fine, but SZ was never heavy on its WAYWT as much as it is at here, styleforum anyway...not to mention his posts were all him posting those pics, except he'd add a question looking for opinions on his headphones, his looks...and he never added anything to any of the fashion discussions there which i think is the main reason to check SZ anyway.