best nasal hair trimmers/clippers

Guest jmatsu

ive used those tiny little curved scissors that come with nail clipper sets sometimes

too scared too do that. don't wanna accidently pierce my nose.

homme homme does it when he's high on coke.

i haven't purchased or tried it yet. what do you use? or do you just pluck??

laser hair removal

ive used those tiny little curved scissors that come with nail clipper sets sometimes

ive trimmed a male friends with sewing scissors before, he looked scared

Looks like they're all pretty similar. This one has a light :)

i really don't see why lights would be included. you don't really have to aim with any sort of precision when you trim that shit. all you gotta do is shove it up your nose and aim by feel. i assume all of the nasal trimmers on the market are made so that you can't cut yourself, even with the poorest/most carless of aim...

maybe it's just a bonus feature.

Guest supernoob
It's for guys like me. I'll be at the store and I'll be thinkin', "jeez, these all look the same ..." and then suddenly, "woohoo, this one's got a light!".

r u taklin bout azns???

It's for guys like me. I'll be at the store and I'll be thinkin' jeez, these all look the same ... and then suddenly woohoo, this one's got a light!

yeah i guess so. they should make one that has a bunch of tool like a pocket knife or something.

dont you mean luckily you dont need to put drugs in your ears?

can you even get high by ingesting through the ear canal? robideaux used rubbing alchohol to clean the wax out and his ears got fucked up.

can you even get high by ingesting through the ear canal? robideaux used rubbing alchohol to clean the wax out and his ears got fucked up.

I don't know. Now I am intrigued.... I imagine it would work to a degree but not very efficiently.

fucked up how exactly? Doesn't sound like the best idea.

I don't know. Now I am intrigued.... I imagine it would work to a degree but not very efficiently.

fucked up how exactly? Doesn't sound like the best idea.

he said he heard ringing noises in mono.