• chad
    • haptronic
    • mike lowrey
    • Servo2000
    • tweedlesinpink
    • digital_denim
    • I loves them ALL <3

:o

I said I don't really give much relevance to you having beef with me, that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind replying to your remarks occasionally. reading comprehension is golden icon14.gif

man

that shit aint got NUTHIN to do wit readin comprehension

NIGGAZ ON HERE IS STUCK UP

LIKE U GOT SUMTHIN 2 B STUCK UP ABOUT FOOL. NIGGAZ B HANGIN OUT AT THE HAMBURG STAND THEN B HATIN ON NIGGAZ LIKE THEY GOT OR SUM SHIT

NGIGA WHO DA FUK IS YOU??? I GOT RESPECT 4 MATSU CUZ I KNO WHO A NIGGA IS HE DESRVE IT. BUT U JUST SUM NIGGA.

MOBIUS, U JUST SUM NIGGA TIL U PROVE U AINT.

NIGGA U A HUMAN ACT LIKE IT TIL U PROV ME U JESSUS FEELME???

BITCH

ASS

NIGGAZ

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

I said I don't really give much relevance to you having beef with me, that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind replying to your remarks occasionally. reading comprehension is golden icon14.gif

what one implies is also relevant. it's obvious you are dodging the main points here. typical. have fun moderaping.

oh no, this is the subject title: you're a crap mod and you lose at life

:(

denim,

you should have limited your commentary in this thread to the assfactor 4 shit. stop embarrassing yourself.

^i know you you're a funny guy, but this thread is serious business.

you guys could learn alot from waiters. it wouldn't hurt to actually listen to the customers and the reviews about your service/performance.

you have way more potential then some of the other mods. come back to the people. this ain't the mob. just cause you're "made" doesn't mean you gotta suck the don or godfather's dicks. you don't gotta live a dishonorable e-life anymore. get off your knees and come back,homie.

you have some strange ideas about this forum, sir.

mods aren't here to serve anyone. a mod's function is to delete and lock shit up. that's all that the mod controls do. there is no "refill coffee" button.

it might have been a bad example, but i think this thread is imporant because it actas as a vehicle in which the mods can actually get member opinions on their moderation/performance. unless all you care about is locking shit up and deleting/merging posts/threads that is...

you have way more potential then some of the other mods. come back to the people. this ain't the mob. just cause you're "made" doesn't mean you gotta suck the don or godfather's dicks. you don't gotta live a dishonorable e-life anymore. get off your knees and come back,homie.

jatmsu is trying to hard to be jamtsu.

not sure what that means, but i still think that the photography thread, while important, is not the "heart" of superculture. nor do i think carl should be the superculture mod.

not sure what that means, but i still think that the photography thread, while important, is not the "heart" of superculture. nor do i think carl should be the superculture mod.

Listen up you knock kneed, camel toed, midget fuck...keep my name out of your mouth, lest i feel the need to skip a few student loan payments and take a nice tropical vacation to kick your fucking teeth in. Got it?

Listen up you knock kneed, camel toed, midget fuck...keep my name out of your mouth, lest i feel the need to skip a few student loan payments and take a nice tropical vacation to kick your fucking teeth in. Got it?

what are you gonna do?rent a barge, put you trailer on it, make the journey here and park it on a public beach? trailer trash hippy cretin.

come kick my teeth in macho-man! i won't say "carl" anymore, okay. i'll just say "asshole numero uno" from now on...

the review of your performance wasn't personal. you are just not fit to be the moderator of superculture. you're about as useless as a dick on a nun.

i would totally delete carl's post, but you know, he's made, and there's that robocop directive 4 shit going on. i think i just saw a spike in votes for him in the poll...

ahhhh!!!

well at least you admit the hypcrisy here though. my original review of his mod performance wasn't even personal. it was all based on moderator performance. i think a ban or at least a demotion is in order...maybe not cause i insulted him back.

personally i think that once one is mod'ed, most of them start to take a step back from posting. hap, minya, dd, even for your sake here carl. I haven't seen carl post in weeks...

Applies for those who have been mod'ed on the other end as well.

No personal offense takin.

I'll still kick your silverspoon fed teeth in, though.

you could have fooled me. sure seems like you're taking shit personal. you still gonna keep on with your empty threats? we both know this is never gonna happen, what's the point in even saying this nonsense? your threats of physical violence are totally futile, but if they make you feel good then keep them coming.

btw you seem to love to imply that i am fed with a "silver-spoon." all my accumulated wealth is self-earned. silver-spoons are for poor fucks who can't afford gold...

dear mods,

the superculture mod, carl just threatened me with violence again.

I'll still kick your silverspoon fed teeth in, though.

do your duty and ban this degenerate-filth.

I dunno, Jmatsu, I have a hard time understanding why you seem to care so much. I realize that you are much more personally invested in this board than I and have probably got into it with the mods many times, but still - on the list of things to give a shit about, the moderation of this board seems pretty unimportant. Just think about some of the cataclysmic things going on in the world - fuck!

Out of the four or five boards I participate in/read, this one is far and away the least restrictive. We can say pretty much whatever we want, so long as it isn't terribly meanspirited/offensive/irritating. Who gives a shit if someone who occassionally gets off an amusing comment is limited (not even banned!) to posting in the trash? He isn't even effectively limited to the trash! His pathological posting makes us all look like idiots. Do we need 70 comments a day calling various Asians "niggaz" spattered across the board? It's like the sticky evidence left behind by an onanism addict. Wouldn't West's life most likely be improved if he was given an excuse to leave his bedroom once in awhile?

(I'm not saying I would have banned or limited West's posting - I just don't give a shit.)

^your logic is sound, but whether it be on this board, another or in real life i'd still spit my opinion about anything. by comparing this forum to another, you are cheating yourself. the only reason westside is restricted to supertrash is because they're trying to make a scapegoat out of him. and yes he makes this board fun.

this thread is about mods and mod-hate. while i don't personally hate any sufu mod, i felt my commentary about their performance here was legitimate.

^your logic is sound, but whether it be on this board, another or in real life i'd still spit my opinion about anything. by comparing this forum to another, you are cheating yourself.

this thread is about mods and mod-hate. while i don't personally hate any sufu mod, i felt my commentary about their performance here was legitimate.

Okay, and I got no problem with critiquing mods. I guess I just perceived that you were worked up about all this.

Okay, and I got no problem with critiquing mods. I guess I just perceived that you were worked up about all this.

the only thing that i get "worked up" about is when people in power abuse their power.

appreciate the comments, j, but i didn't know 2 people hated me :(

i'm going back to hunker down in superdenim.

i didn't know anyone hated you. probably only thomas highstreet, cuz you stole soepom from him...

i mean this whole thread. and the millions of its brethren are just you reminding us that you are jamtsu. just incase we forgot that you love to flame and spout fountains of half interesting critiques that would be completely tolerable were they not plastered over every corner of this board, you reminds us of this. it seems like you are acting rather than doing. thats the core of the whole stanivloski method (no clue how to spell that) that there is no acting, only doing. rather than pretend to read a book while on stage, actually read a book, the moment you try to remind the audience that you are reading a book, you lose them. you dont need to remind the audience that you are holding a book in your hand and are enjoying it, if you just enjoy the book onstage the audience will get it. half of your posts jamtsu its like you are reminding all of sufu that you are holding the book godam it, holding the fuuuckkinng book, look at me theres a fucking book in my hands, im reading it, look at my eyes, see! they are moving, horizonatlly, are the page. see it!? see it?!

im being incredibly vague, and i dont know if that makes any sense to anyone who doesnt have method acting bullshit shoved down their throat every day. but im saying that you have this whole E persona, and rather than let us percieve your E persona through your necessary and motivated actions, you go out of the way to make sure that we pick up on your E persona. and thats when you lose the audience, and people stop caring. alot of your posts are insightful and helpful and informative, but its just too much, everywhere to the extent that i stop caring about the positive aspects of your posts and i only just get annoyed at your blatant exaggeration of all things jmatsu.

fuck i have horrible comma usage.

and im hungry.