Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

Need help here, fellas :unsure::wacko2:

Sold these a while ago, but after receiving the jeans, buyer claims its fake. I told the buyer that I will post this up on the forum and see the feedback and comments, since he doesnt seem to believe me. Please post comments if you think this is fake:

P1070086.jpg

P1070085.jpg

P1070084.jpg

P1070083.jpg

P1070082.jpg

P1070081.jpg

your post/feedback is appreciated, thanks guys :)

Edited by ken shinoda

• 4 weeks later...

Very interesting post.

Do you think this seller sells fakes ??

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Givenchy2011-Rottweiler-Knitted-WOOL-Sweater-Authentic-/250990733252?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item3a7036a7c4#ht_1192wt_1396

He sells many Givenchy Rottweiler articles and I don't know if it's legit or not. It seems cheap comparing to the retail price.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

<div>

<p>Here I have some pics of some Balmain biker jeans I bought as a birthday present to myself off of ebay. When I got the jeans, I got a bad feeling about them. The smell on them isn't good, the zippers don't look authentic and they don't fit how my friends tell me they should fit(I have some Dior jeans in a 17,5cm and they fit really tight. Biker jeans are supposed to be a 18cm hem, but they don't seem like it.) The guy told me they were 100% authentic, so if it turns out to be fake, I can get my money back. If you guys can help me out, that would be a great help. If I get over 3 fakes, I'm reporting them as fakes. Thanks</p>

<p> </p>

<p>

IMG 3855

</p>

<div>

IMG 3857

<div>

IMG 3856

<div>

IMG 3861

<div>

IMG 3860

<div>

IMG 3859

<div>

IMG 3858

<div>

IMG 3860

<div>

photo 1

<div>

photo 2

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<p> </p>

• 2 weeks later...

http://stores.ebay.c...sid=p4340.l2563

This guy is legit right? Kind of new to the whole e-bay thing, he seems to have some nice prices. Not really my style but I want to get that arcteryx jacket for my girlfriend. He's not from Hong Kong, I just found it strange he has so many different sizes and items...maybe he thrifts a lot.

Edited by Sean9

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://stores.ebay.c...sid=p4340.l2563

This guy is legit right? Kind of new to the whole e-bay thing, he seems to have some nice prices. Not really my style but I want to get that arcteryx jacket for my girlfriend. He's not from Hong Kong, I just found it strange he has so many different sizes and items...maybe he thrifts a lot.

yea it's legit afaik

edit: and as for the post above this, i've yet to see fake "coming soon"... and the tags look in order to me

Edited by the breaks

Thoughts on this one? I am starting to doubt the guaranteed authenticness of this sweater...

The seller was shipping from Montreal and I read somewhere that alot of fake shit is being sent from there.. but maybe Iam to quick to judge it.

Any helpfull answer is much appreciated.

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

legit or fake? do they even make good quality fake visvims? cause quality on those is very very good. i've examined them very well and they don't have any flaws that fakes tend to have. thing that bothers me is that they don't have insole. but anyway, here are the photos:

vvvv3.JPG

vvvvv2.JPG

vvvvvvv.JPG

DSC08090.jpg

Edited by S4do

for me also, but shouldn't this inside of the collar be suede? here it's suede on the outside and inside is leather square cut, you can see it on a picture. don't know much about visvims so i'm asking

edit:

the insole has a sign of this fil cubism logo but it was cleared off cause of wearing

Edited by S4do

• 2 weeks later...