ever notice that the best things are made in

youreit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we also gave you guys poutine. and now everyone is a fatty. for those who honestly don't know what it is; it's fries covered in gravy and cheese

poutine.jpg

okay i give. poutine is good...and you guys imporst some pretty good smoke/cured salmon.

mayne all american mapple serup sucx dixxx

srsly it aint evn real suyurp it just SUGAR MIXED WIT WATER NO JOKE. DEY B CHARGIN LYK 10 DOLLARS 4 SHIT 2 WATF???

i alwayze pay 4 da real shit the canadian shit evn tho it costm or.

VERMONT.

so there.

what???

they don't have ketchup chips in the USA?

what about salt+vinegar? dill pickle?

fuck, americans are deprived people.

ive seen em on campus, theyre delicious. unfortunately, ive never seen em again.

i never tried canadian beer,anyone recommend some good canadian micro brew?

Creemore springs, Mill Street.

we also gave you guys poutine. and now everyone is a fatty. for those who honestly don't know what it is; it's fries covered in gravy and cheese

poutine is canada's gift to the world. nothing satisfies like poutine.

i guess tom green and kids in the hall are alright.

comic geniuses, ahead of their time.

oh and tim hortons SUCKS. Vancouver's got it okay because there's a starbucks on every street corner and not a timmies, the single most played out piece of canadiana next to the toronto maple leafs (most profitable team in the nhl, sells out the ACC every single fucking game they play and haven't pulled a cup since.....'67???)

edit to First last always....are you from Saskatchewan?? location : the flat field?

i just watched a CFL football game for the first time since i was about....7.

it was fucking awesome, like infinitely better than most NFL games. the rules actually kick ass, and make for some really interesting plays, and there's a lot of stuff going on that makes it exciting that you never see in the NFL (much more movement, a lot of qb running, ball stripping, etc.)

good shit. i think if the production was more polished it would easily surpass its american counterpart as the best sport on tv

Hah, I can admit it's some seriously twisted nostalgia. Spending hot, unbearable summers skating around Hamilton, where everyone reminds you they hosted the first ever Timmie's, meant our only escapes were convenience stores and Tim Horton spots. Years later, I've given in and come to respect the undying, obnoxious cult devotion...and those Boston Cream donuts :)

Not born in Canada but who says he is anything but Canadian?

nash.bmp

Nah, not usually located anywhere near Canada. Just a song reference but got a good laugh out of the Saskatchewan reference :D

• 2 weeks later...

i wanna try the supermild maple syrup. the one that is super light in color. the one that can only be harvested at the beginning of the year. i hear it's tops.

• 4 weeks later...