Kanye West's new clothing line - Pastelle

jonovision

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we debating Kanye's originality. How do we even begin defining it. Unless you design your own clothes from home grown cotton it's hard to make a case any of us are original. And just for the record I'm pretty sure that Kanye has a stylist. End of discussion

he obviously doesn't speak italian or have kids. it is a hyperbole in a lyric which probably shouldn't be taken literally.

on the same topic, i'm sure i've read somewhere he has or has had a stylist.

holy shit quoted to neg later and also if i need proof that dumb exists..

although there's been a few seasons where native american prints/clothes were used, there was one in particular where the knees of the jeans had print on it. word.

Catch Cotton commenting on N(N), but holy shit those jeans are so good!

And no I didn't just figure that out, I knew before most of you knew.

Oh and btw, I'm pretty sure Kanye did actually pick up some Italian from shopping...

I love to be told when something is over, or i keep going with it, im still rocking a 8 ball jacket and some fake hulk bapes... the 8 ball jacket might be fake toooo, but fuck it, i feel cool. but wait, is it over? please tell me so i can be cool again and rock some diors.

and as much as i like and dislike Kanyass, i think that he has input on whats going on with what he wears, but has people working with what HE wants.