Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

but what if I CAN'T wear them.. thats the thing.. they' fit pretty tight at the waist.. pretty much perfect.. anymore tighter I would have a problem fitting them on. and that's what I'm scared of ><

they're size 30. and I'm like 35" waist.

send an email to BiG. you should be able to trade for a bigger size, since people need smaller sizes. i would get a 32. also, tell BiG to chainstitch yo shit.

No. 24. Finally arrived. In the hot soak now. Used a newspaper from two days ago since I didn't have one lying around. The patch has been rubbed in with Obenauf's in prep for its looong overnight soak. The raw fit is very baggy in the waist, so so in the leg. hopefully everything will fit together post soak.

whs01.jpg

whs02.jpg

when raw I thought they looked more grey than blue, especially under florescent light.

i agree with you pg2g, that the color is hard to pin down. I thought my lvc '47's had a greyish color to them, but next to these the lvcs look more royal blue.

right now i'm having qualms about when to do a second hot soak to get some more shrinkage done with.

I agree with the purple hue as well, and I feel like the slubbiness of the denim gives it a slight gray hue.

I thought I read somewhere that APC NS have a purple hue as well, but I can't really see a similarity between the two.

I feel bad for the people that missed out on the jeans because I am incredibly satisfied with them, especially for the price.

just got mine

number 188

pics at the end of the week, too many goddamn exams right now to be soaking and fitting a new pair

arrrgh how i wish i was done with school, i would have had these baby's already in a tub!

just got mine

number 188

pics at the end of the week, too many goddamn exams right now to be soaking and fitting a new pair

arrrgh how i wish i was done with school, i would have had these baby's already in a tub!

Pshhh. School. Try asking for a conflict exam. :D

My size 30's are so big(wide) in the leg... something that according to charts... doesn't change.

haven't soaked or dryer'd them yet... might hold out incase there is a magic trade opportunity with someone who doesn't have theirs.. so they can have a fresh pair to start with and I can aswell.

atleas the waist is pretty close. should shrink and stretch to pretty darn good.

edit: charging my camera batteries and waiting to get Diamonds oppinion before adding water to my jeans.

Love the denim though.

Thought: all the hemmed off denim... I could make some cool shit with it, a pair of patchwork jeans... a denim wallet that wasn't circa 90210 or Breaker High... or I could tape the bars of my bike with them...

that would be pretty fucking cool...