Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

i'm sort of confused how to size on these. with a 30W, would it be wise to buy a 31W and assume it will shrink and stretch back to 30? I've seen people go TTS and size down 3, both with great results; just curious how to get a slim but not tight fit with these.

also, would you guys mind adding these to http://denimwiki.net/wiki/index.php/Dubbleworks_660? a couple of members here have added theirs to the 660 page, even more would be nice :)

BiG has measurements up of all sizes, so I Would suggest that one buys a pair of jeans that is 1" larger than your actual waist size, so that after shrinking and stretching they will fit just about right

Guest Arcarsenal
i'm sort of confused how to size on these. with a 30W, would it be wise to buy a 31W and assume it will shrink and stretch back to 30? I've seen people go TTS and size down 3, both with great results; just curious how to get a slim but not tight fit with these.

also, would you guys mind adding these to http://denimwiki.net/wiki/index.php/Dubbleworks_660? a couple of members here have added theirs to the 660 page, even more would be nice :)

I remember measuring my true waist to be 31, so I aimed for that size post soak. I sized down 2 to 29 and got them to shrink down to the measured post-wash size on BiG. Hope that helps.

edit: will add pictures to the wiki soon, thanks again for doing that.

I remember measuring my true waist to be 31, so I aimed for that size post soak. I sized down 2 to 29 and got them to shrink down to the measured post-wash size on BiG. Hope that helps.

edit: will add pictures to the wiki soon, thanks again for doing that.

Whatever, you do, do not post those pics anywhere close to mine...

been wearing mine every day for the past month or so to work in... these are starting to look good.

Yeah I've been wearing my bandana as well and it is starting to look good. I had to cold soak twice, then a steaming hot wash, with a machine dry. It has since stretched out to tagged size, with a perfect fit.

Yeah, I wear it on my wrist all frat boy like and I refer to it as my bandeezie. So please stop calling them bandanas.

• 1 month later...

Bump'd for awesomeness. Anyways, heres my pair.. maybe around 4 months? honestly these havent been worn since around may/june of last year due to the obvious crotch hole, and my procrastination prevents repairs ever happening. So, I've decided to take a few pics. Not much going on.. one soak one wash. Wish I could've worn these more.

3596409380_761814ed4b.jpg

3596411190_2667a36946.jpg

3595603295_4a0dfac470.jpg

3596409956_426bfffc7e.jpg

3595601643_da1a8fd09a.jpg

3596410702_db79df23f0.jpg

3595602441_76fa300276.jpg

was doing some laundry the other day and had brought the camera so I fooled around a little.

3660261277_72d1eb26e4.jpg

3661061388_938a987f71.jpg

3661061982_cf2005528b.jpg

as you can see, they've started to fall apart but they look better with every passing day

I'll post a more extensive update on sunday...