Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

will, has the crotch blown out on yours yet? Looks like by the way you were them they should be to pieces by now.

Those look great. You wear them a lot differently than I do. My pair don't stack like that, either. To me those look like dior 21s.

thanks. i didn't get them hemmed and i'm only 5'10.

will_i_am what size are those? and what's your natural waist?

no idea what my natural is.

36?

will, has the crotch blown out on yours yet? Looks like by the way you were them they should be to pieces by now.

yea i posted a pic of it along with my ass whiskers a couple days ago.

edit:here you go.

img1203ml7.jpg

rome, which model do you have?

sorry for the late reply chicken, I have a D80 and it is perfect for me. Wonderful outside shots! Not as pricey as the next steps up from there either. I didn't need a heavy pro camera, plus I made up for it with some really nice lenses over time that I have aquired.

Guest Arcarsenal

Just a small update. I visited the family last weekend and decided to give the jeans a soak with a little Dr. Bronners. Start date: Nov. 9 - Pictures/soak date: Feb 22

high res photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8762574@N03/sets/72157603986779689

inside, presoak pictures aren't the greatest:

2292016278_5bf5fbcd99.jpg

2292016880_bc5482157c.jpg

Post soak pictures with wonderful sunlight - these came out a little lighter than true color, these jeans are still rather dark but with a nice blue coming through:

2292018382_fb1aefc673.jpg

2292017492_3792ab9413.jpg

2292019164_e77dd8b1b9.jpg

And a poor quality fit picture:

2291230655_8de016348c.jpg

this place hasn't had a good sunny day in a month, so the natural lighting in these pictures is very poor.

89 days and the crotch is kaput. I had an inch taken off each leg, and I'm having a girl take part of one of the unraveled hems to make what I hope isn't a very unsightly crotch patch.

2290309969_0399ac62fe_b.jpg

they have been looking pretty good I think. everyday sort of wear.

2291099250_9a4a17c12e_b.jpg

2291070484_dfbec29b2d.jpg

2291059692_b50e7c7af1_b.jpg

my old wallet with six donut rivets put a hole in the right pocket, as you can see. I've since moved back to a more solid form wallet. I've been carrying a ring in the left. The ring is copper and has been turning a deep blue sitting in my pocket. it was traded to me by a friend for a pair of old ipod headphones; he got it from a homeless man he gave $40 to for no good reason. or so he says.

RETIRED THING

2294727610_d6de107d42.jpg

Just a small update. I visited the family last weekend and decided to give the jeans a soak with a little Dr. Bronners. Start date: Nov. 9 - Pictures/soak date: Feb 22

high res photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8762574@N03/sets/72157603986779689

inside, presoak pictures aren't the greatest:

Post soak pictures with wonderful sunlight - these came out a little lighter than true color, these jeans are still rather dark but with a nice blue coming through:

And a poor quality fit picture:

Wow, these are really great looking!

Where can a relatively new SuFu member who's infatuated with these jeans get a pair or two?

blueingreensoho.com

to be exact:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3062&category_id=&manufacturer_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

hope you're a size 35 or 36...

The marketplace or the Blue In Green website has some sizes left.

*edit* I guess everyone beat me to it.

Just google "blue in green soho",

Click on "Warehouse"

Then scroll down to the Dubbleworks 660's. I think they are on sale too.

Good luck

:)

Where can a relatively new SuFu member who's infatuated with these jeans get a pair or two?

...BiG had these jeans (w/o the contest patch)... and they've been on sale for a little bit now (got mine for $176)... but there are only a couple of sizes left...

otherwise, Japan proxy...

**beaten to the punch**

Yeah, I saw the sale that BiG was having--just like the contest, I was too late for that. I wear a 28 in APC NS and a 30 in KMW 1980, so I guess a 35/36 in these will be a little too big:p

I would really like a NWT pair. Maybe a denim fairy can make this happen!

P.S. Datasupa--huge Murakami fan here, too.

For the past month I was flirting with the idea of selling mine... but I decided against once I started wearing them again for a bit and saw how nicely these guys break in. I figure that even if the cut isn't fashionable these days, there's always room for a regular cut jean in my closet.