Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

I looked into getting green SUFU tabs sourced for people to add to their jeans. For $100 we can get 1,000 green tabs with white SUFU on them. I am about to be leaving the country but if anyone is interested in organizing it I could help them out.

I would be interested in this. I was just going to get a red tab from a Levi's store and have that sewn on but I like the green idea better.

Bill, those are a great fit, and I liking the Sperrys. Quick question, how do you have them laced? Doesn't look like they're tied, but without the regular bow that is on shoes they look a lot cleaner.

Care to share?

I sometimes tuck the laces in on my sperrys but I think the bow tie kind of is part of the sperry boating shoe look.

Bill, those are a great fit, and I liking the Sperrys. Quick question, how do you have them laced? Doesn't look like they're tied, but without the regular bow that is on shoes they look a lot cleaner.

Care to share?

I have them tied that way so I can wear em as slip ons. I hate tying shoelaces.

sperrys.jpg

Its been bugging me that i have not been able to wear my jeans since i need to hem them and the leg opening is a bit too big for my liking.The question is should I sacrifice the salvage seam to taper and hem them for only 4 bucks? or have them professionaly done and pay more?:confused:

Its been bugging me that i have not been able to wear my jeans since i need to hem them and the leg opening is a bit too big for my liking.The question is should I sacrifice the salvage seam to taper and hem them for only 4 bucks? or have them professionaly done and pay more?:confused:

My tailor tapered mine from the selvage seam but she did not cut the edge. It was only 8 bux. I'll post a detailed picture of it later tonight.

How often do you wash your raw jeans?

I can't choose the timing.

From the nudie jeans guide book, they said using 6months before washing.

I think that too dirty and smelly. (^_^);;;

But washing frequently, there's just few contrast on it.

How do you like it?

yeah, check out the samurai contest thread, most of the ones that washed often (maybe once a month) look really good.

I think I will be washing mine next week just to see if they'll shrink more. In the past couple days I've noticed some indigo loss and I want to see how these work washing them every month or two.

How often do you wash your raw jeans?

I can't choose the timing.

From the nudie jeans guide book, they said using 6months before washing.

I think that too dirty and smelly. (^_^);;;

But washing frequently, there's just few contrast on it.

How do you like it?

l_a0d408a70ff5958dbf4aff7f55705baf.jpg

l_de824f9830f1e0930b1aea592558e633.jpg

these are my samurai s0500xx that i wore for a year and washed once a month.

i plan on washing my jeans when they get dirty... i dont ever set a schedule.