Dry, wet, or bucket of water?

FAM0US.

Oh reallyyyyyyyyyy?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Oh reallyyyyyyyyyy?

• Dry
    • Wet
    • Bucket

how can u wet it doesent it like break up when u wipe then u have poo on ur hands. i like my tp like my jeans dry.

Heavy duty 2 ply, if you don't got that stack squares. I want to be first one to say tabu but I'm nub at using them. Like I get my back wet wtf

those people using wet wipes, don't you clog up the toilet doing that? When in Korea, I tend to use wet wipes then tp if I'm out and drop the occasional deuce in public, but in Korea we still dispose of our used TP in wastecans next to the toilet.

Normally at home, I just wet some TP, then go dry, then maybe repeat. I'm pretty OCD about wiping my asshole clean.

mike lowrey has once upped himself on these boards for his skill in wiping his ass.

I got pretty comfy with using the washlet during my month of being homeless/hotel living, so much so that I've come to visit my parents (who've never experienced the magic that is a washlet) and am having a hard time trying to convery how good a washlet is and how much they need one, but they will probably come around.

My first experience with a washlet though, was in Japan many years ago, at Chen Kenichi's restaurant in the Tokyu Cerulean. Didn't even drop a deuce, just saw all these buttons and figured I had to flush it using one of them and the curiosity was killing me anyway. I couldn't read any of the kanji and the little iconography were like hieroglyphics, so I just pressed some buttons and prayed, and did the Matrix and maneuvered myself out of the way of the fountain of water, whilst holding my pants up with one hand.