Superfap. NSFW.

Guest jmatsu

01340025.jpg

01340050.jpg

01340059.jpg

01340075.jpg

01340084.jpg

and they still love to play that fake lesbo crap like high school girls........

maybe its just the soju talking........

all these girls are ugly. they're not even fit to be used as an ashtray.

all these girls are ugly. they're not even fit to be used as an ashtray.

not ugly. just not particularly good looking. girl in the last picture second from the left is pretty doable.

EDIT: nevermind. just took a look again.

they're AVERAGE. not hideous =)

i dont know abt u guys, but i would give up every single pair of denim i have to bang that 'kill the hype' chick

I don't know. Girls come and go. Doesn't matter if they're hot or not. But denim, no. Jeans stay with you through thick and thin. Always loyal, always loving.

lol, that is true indeed, but for me, i always seem to find more pairs of jeans to buy (so its pretty much a never-ending cycle of buying-wearing-washing-less-wear-put aside)

but for girls, they do come and go, but its pretty rare to come across a real-good one, at least not where i live and hang out

i dont know abt u guys, but i would give up every single pair of denim i have to bang that 'kill the hype' chick

pretty good deal for me considering i only have two worth keeping, and would probably just buy a new one.

i wish god actually offered sales and discounts like this. snatch two, and you get to have another one free.

pretty good deal for me considering i only have two worth keeping, and would probably just buy a new one.

i wish god actually offered sales and discounts like this. snatch two, and you get two have another one free.

its the same for me, my 'collection' is very small so why the hell not

lol, i'd pray every day and nite and before meals for sales like that to happen

i wish god actually offered sales and discounts like this. snatch two, and you get two have another one free.

Giving up two pairs of denim to shag a girl is like paying $400 for sex. That's morally reprehensible..

nothing over $50.

Guest jmatsu
dont know why but skinny cute girls in baggy shit is always so fucken hot.

this girl is obviously very attractive, but it looks like she just fell out of bed and threw on some of her boyfriend's clothes. either that or shes one of those bitches that likes to dance in front of windows late at night.