Superfap. NSFW.

this photo needs to be on every page in this thread.

I concur. That is the finest back view I've seen in... well... hours...

Deserve more rep for this picture alone... but I'll send money if there's a match to that photo without the shirt. That hourglass just made my day.

Yeah. Why?

i was just curious because i always thought chink was just as offensive as kike or nigger, and youre name's "da chink". but black people call themselves niggas, so i guess it works with chinese and chink too?

Ok I guess Idols don't coun then...

hehehe good. Gravure idols can have their own thread ;)

dino might!: Depends on the person. The word doesn't bother me but than again, I throw words like nigger, gook, and jap around like nothing. In a playful manner though ;)

i used to be annoyed by fobby chicks, mainly because alot of them in my area looked bad..

now i wouldnt mind dating one because they all seem so subservient like they're ready to bow down to my very need and perverted sexual fantasies

i was just curious because i always thought chink was just as offensive as kike or nigger, and youre name's "da chink". but black people call themselves niggas, so i guess it works with chinese and chink too?

lol, nice assumption there dino, getting chinked out rite here

My workplace during weekdays are worst. I'm front desk of this office in a mall located in fob land. With glass windows and a glass door in front of me, I see FLOCKS of hot slim curvy fob girls in short skirts / short shorts and all I can do is sit my ass down and watch. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Just needed to vent.

My workplace during weekdays are worst. I'm front desk of this office in a mall located in fob land. With glass windows and a glass door in front of me, I see FLOCKS of hot slim curvy fob girls in short skirts / short shorts and all I can do is sit my ass down and watch. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Just needed to vent.

take pics and creep them out fucker...