Superfap. NSFW.

Guest jmatsu

serious race question-

on some ap's you can check a mixed race selection.

in general if

white/asian = mixed race

why do most individuals of "mixed race" if one half is black, usually just call themselves black or are referred to as black...unlike how icicle usual goes into specifics (which i think is alot of the time necessary/ a good thing)? is this literally just the complexion talking?

Wow...

jmatsu, I dunno, if I were mixed I'd simply embrace all of the cultures of the races I was mixed with.

I'm mixed and I never know which half to be more ashamed of

serious race question-

on some ap's you can check a mixed race selection.

in general if

white/asian = mixed race

why do most individuals of "mixed race" if one half is black, usually just call themselves black or are referred to as black...unlike how icicle usual goes into specifics (which i think is alot of the time necessary/ a good thing)? is this literally just the complexion talking?

It's basically the One-Drop Rule, for better or worse.

Nice tits eveyone, this page and last :)

^^ i dont know... i know quite a few asian girls who pack some junk in the trunk, especially the ones who were raised in the states. it's almost like a new breed out there.

youd be wrong to assume asians are all flat nowadays

it's true, a lot of asians that were brought up in the states have bigger asses; though some can still be lacking...but there are those that are fucking great.

Guest jmatsu
l_d11240528045ed51b4cc122a2ac1566f.jpg

while the looks of these girls are decent, i wouldn't call them fobby. they look like bastardized children adopted by white people. maybe the one farthest left could best mimick an immigrant though. the way they dress is convenient. every article could hastingly be crumpled next to my bed with little regard to their care and condition.

man.. i love asian women... Im just like dunkin, ive dated every other orient except for japanese (although im in talks with one right now)..

i love japanese women for some reason..just something about them

Guest jmatsu

you sound like a you've got the rice fever... or more specifically a case of sushi-fever. you know what'd be interesting? if some other asian country had been bombed and occupied during world war 2 (not japan). had the outcome and it's evolution been primarily similar, you'd probably be jocking the female species of a different asian ethnicity today.

^^ possibly haha..,

but to be honest, most of my life has been revolved around the asian community..ever since i was young, my neighbours have been asian, my best friends have been asian, my ex gfs are asian, my favorite food is japanese and chinese food.. i love japanese anime..the list goes on..

so coppin another asian chick wouldnt be a problem, but id like to try the jap girls..

^^ possibly haha..,

but to be honest, most of my life has been revolved around the asian community..ever since i was young, my neighbours have been asian, my best friends have been asian, my ex gfs are asian, my favorite food is japanese and chinese food.. i love japanese anime..the list goes on..

so coppin another asian chick wouldnt be a problem, but id like to try the jap girls..

... no need to continue.

also for the underline, if you had any idea about japan... or at least some american history for that fact - you'd know that that term is derogative towards your 'zomg i want to be bangin these people because of anime' race. it seems that you don't. am i surprised? no.

you're like every other japanophile.

thank you.