shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate working with women. why do they insist on smelling like body shops and shampoo and shit? can't you just not smell like shit??

if they are regular coworkers can you go complain to somebody about being allergic to perfumes and shit and then they will ban them at your job?

I don't get you fucking drivers! use your turn signals! it doesn't matter if I'm cruising behind you on a bike OR in a car, I still can't read your fucking mind if you're about to make some erratic turn. although, this is especially frustrating when on a bicycle going 20mph and some fucker speeds ahead of you, not using a turn signal, and turns right directly in front of you.

instead of trying to estimate how fast I might be going or how much space you have to speed in front of me to turn (and hopefully not hit me or vice versa)... let's just assume you're not going to make it, use some fucking patience and caution (and your motherfucking turn signal! it seriously takes NO effort... only intelligence), and WAIT.

is it really that difficult to understand that you're driving at least a ton of metal? that no matter how hard you hit me, you're going to do damage? further more, is it REALLY that fucking difficult to wait maximumly 1 minute for you to SAFELY pass me?

the legal passing distance between a car and cyclist is 3 feet in Austin. you're supposed to use your turn signal 200ft before a turn is made. these things are not difficult.

I'm sorry for all of the driving related content. probably my only source of constant frustration

some stupid bitch did a u turn into one of my friends yesterday, and drove off, luckily he was just shaken and bruised, it did destroy his forks and front wheel though which are worth more than my car

i hate that my car is such a heap of crap

^

I feel your pain. Shit happened to me just earlier this week.

What I hate worse though? Getting my wisdom teeth removed. I've been slacking on it for a couple years and now that I finally did it my face is the size of a watermelon.

^

I feel your pain. Shit happened to me just earlier this week.

What I hate worse though? Getting my wisdom teeth removed. I've been slacking on it for a couple years and now that I finally did it my face is the size of a watermelon.

I have been delaying my surgery for months.. summer time I suppose.\