shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when people don't understand the concept of retail or margin, regardless if it's clothing, food, service industry, whatever. They participate in it on a daily basis, and 100% for sure earn their living off it, but can't grasp the concept and think they shouldn't pay anything over the manufactured cost because it's "unfair". Fucking idiots.

^ This. I hate having the "Why did you pay xxxx amount of money for that, when I paid xxxx for mine and it looks the same" argument with people.

When you start to make something and like 1/2 way through you don't have the ingredients you need.

Aka when I went to make pancakes this morning and went to pour milk, realizing I only had like 4 drops of milk.

The weight of milk is deceiving to its volume.

people who don't wash their hands after using the restroom. that shit is grimey. i just saw a du come out of taking a dump, walk to the sink and turn on the water to a slow DRIP. stuck ONE hand under the pathetic flow of water for a second or two, turned off the faucet and rubbed his dry hand with his other wet hand and walked off. seriously, what the fuck?

people who don't wash their hands after using the restroom. that shit is grimey. i just saw a du come out of taking a dump, walk to the sink and turn on the water to a slow DRIP. stuck ONE hand under the pathetic flow of water for a second or two, turned off the faucet and rubbed his dry hand with his other wet hand and walked off. seriously, what the fuck?

THIS

at work the other day, i was taking a dump and there was a dude in the stall next to me finishing up with his shit. guy proceeds to wipe his ass, flush, and walk out of the bathroom without washing. his. hands. i got a good look at homeboy's shoes and i've been on the lookout for 'em ever since ... can't be shaking some dudes poop hands

-waiting for almost a month to get some packages from my family in Canada.

-Canada Post's useless tracking information that merely tells me the parcels left Canada a few weeks ago

-probably Swedish customs as well

I think I may actually hate Tom's shoes now. If one more person comes up to me asking me how cool I think they are and that I should get some because they help poor little kids I think im going to rip my face off. Im all for helpin little kids in underdeveloped countries but what the fuck are we sending them some shoes that dont even last on our streets for?

"heres some shoes. Yeah? you love them? great. Oh what they disintegrated? Niice youre a die hard rockin your Toms til they fall off"