shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i think i posted this before but i really hate packing, my least favorite part of traveling, so im putting it off

if the only part of traveling was the ride to the airport on a brisk morning

i would not mind living in some eternal return cycle where my whole life consisted of that sequence happening over and over and over again

nothing ever surpasses anticipation

if the only part of traveling was the ride to the airport on a brisk morning

i would not mind living in some eternal return cycle where my whole life consisted of that sequence happening over and over and over again

nothing ever surpasses anticipation

so true! i peer out the window of the car like a little kid just watching the horizon, there's something so euphoric about the anticipation of traveling

Haven't posted in here in awhile..

-I hate early morning classes

-I hate when I wake up and need to take a leak, and both of the bathrooms are full.

-I hate when people eat the food I'm saving for later.

-I hate when I go somewhere and see something I really want, but don't have the money for it (especially when travelling).

that is such a touchy subject. I would be lying if i said i didnt stereotype black people. I talk to everyone the same way though, regardless of how i feel about them. I feel bad about having these pre conceived notions though. I think it comes down to bad parenting and a good number of black parents just kinda yell at their kids when they want them to do something and use poor grammar and what not. White people are not perfect parents most of the time either, and i am an equal opportunity hater so dont flame me.

i also believe that most black people stereotype me, especially women and dont give me a chance. it goes both ways.

I'm black, and I don't stereotype you. I hope we can be friends regardless of our differences.