shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

and about me's written by teenage girls on myspace

+1

AND ASSHOLES THAT YELL FROM THE PASSENGER'S SIDE, TRYIN TO HOLLA AT ME

while i'm riding my bike at night. dumbass bitches be screaming shit at me while speeding past just to stop at the stoplight. i caught up to one just this evening and threw my gatorade into the car, drive-thru fire-in-the-hole style, and bolted right to a nearby park. scariest shit ever when i was riding through the playground to get away.

bitches.

I hate the dentist.

And I hate when you're sitting in the dentist office lobby, and there is no music, or TV, or anything. Just quiet. And the reptionist clearly has nothing better to do than sit there and stare at you, so you stare back.

Then you finally break the staring contest by asking her

"So, whats your favorite flavor of ice cream then...(squinting at her nametag)...Yamada-san?"

"Don't like ice cream really."

"So what's your favorite color then?"

"Don't really have a favorite."

"I like blue. Do you live around here?"

"I'm 64 you know."

"Really? You look older."

I refunded this guys payment on paypal and they took the money from the refund out of my bank account instead of my paypal account. And now I have a fucking negative balance in my bank account and am having to deal with bullshit from paypal and my bank on my fucking birthday.

Fuck you paypal.

i hate jane

shes a label loving label pushing label toting ugly bitch

BITCH is the key word

ive never seen someone act so civil on a blog then act the complete opposite on this forum

she uses the term retarded far too often

the only thing that keeps me commenting on her blog is her style because im a fan of it.

1. I had a friend who got shot in the face because of coke.

2. It's made some people I know complete assholes.

3. I hate that it makes girls fucking whores. Whores piss me off too.

4. I hate how guys use it to get girls to fuck them.

5. It's too controlling.

6. I hate the fact that there's so many people over the age of 25 who still do tons of coke and party all the time. Grow the fuck up.

7. I hate that people try to justify using it.

While I'm on a bit of a rant, I hate alcohol too. Dealing with a drunk person is like dealing with an ignorant baby that can talk way too much. It's just that drinking is so socially acceptable that no one cares about it's effects. I was in the hospital once for diabetic keytoacidosis, which could have put me in a coma had I waited any longer than the three hours I did in the waiting room because a bunch of guys were drunk, high, and got into a car accident, taking up all of the available rooms. I wish they would have died.

where to kop?

i hate going to goodwill or salvation army thinking i'm going to find some good stuff but then i realize everything is size large or XL or XXL (i wear small or medium). everyone that donates clothes must be fucking obese or kunk sized

i hate coke promises. know how many jerkoffs have promised me cars, bitches and vacations over coke? too many.

1. I had a friend who got shot in the face because of coke.

2. It's made some people I know complete assholes.

3. I hate that it makes girls fucking whores. Whores piss me off too.

4. I hate how guys use it to get girls to fuck them.

5. It's too controlling.

6. I hate the fact that there's so many people over the age of 25 who still do tons of coke and party all the time. Grow the fuck up.

7. I hate that people try to justify using it.

While I'm on a bit of a rant, I hate alcohol too. Dealing with a drunk person is like dealing with an ignorant baby that can talk way too much. It's just that drinking is so socially acceptable that no one cares about it's effects. I was in the hospital once for diabetic keytoacidosis, which could have put me in a coma had I waited any longer than the three hours I did in the waiting room because a bunch of guys were drunk, high, and got into a car accident, taking up all of the available rooms. I wish they would have died.

and your opinions on weed...

Weed is fine with me. I have never met someone who smoked weed that wasn't coherent. Not to say that I enjoy hanging out with potheads, because most are just plain dumb and a bit annoying.

The only confrontation I've had involving weed was a time when I was walking from my apartment (in North Philly) to the subway at night and this guy was yelling at me from far away and when I got up towards him he stuck a small bag, which looked like a coke bag, in my face and said "SMELL THIS". I stepped back and said "What the fuck did you just put in my face?", which he responded to, "It's treeeees." Meanwhile there's a cop sitting at the intersection five feet away and three hookers standing around.

people. in general.

i read an article regarding the ontario government implementing an "assumed organ donor" program, where people who are taken off of life support are assumed to want to donate their organs to save others, unless they've previously specified otherwise.

the outcry from readers went something along the lines of "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE AND ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF THE GOVERNMENT TAKING AWAY OUR RIGHT TO CHOOSE FOR OURSELFS!"

a little dilligence is all we're asked and people fucking lose their minds.

when I'm sitting here at work, enjoying some music and a coffee...and some asshat on a loud fucking motorcycle (so loud that it literally drowns out my music) decides to rev his engine and rip up and down the street over and over again.

edit: hatred = jealousy as I for one do not own a loud fucking motorcycle...yet