shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Parking tickets. I mean, if I was being reasonably negligent it wouldn't be a problem, but this morning it pissed me off. I walked out to my car to move it only to see a guy walking away. I see the ticket and ask, "Is there anything that can be done about this?"

Dude's English was like 50%. I explain that I set my alarm for eight (they are something like eight to eight) and that I pay it for two hours every morning and that I was just coming outside to move it. He tells me that, "Yeah, your car did have time when I walked past, but I went down to that car and gave it a ticket then came back to your meter." What the fuck (ticket said 10:05, meter probably ran out around 10:03)?

He tells me if I go down today they'll probably void it for me. I go and they tell me no dice. I want to fucking smack the stupid illegal they hired for their predatory tactics. I find it discouraging and it makes me not want to go there. This all took place in Lancaster City (made famous by Jon and Kate Plus 8), a city known for its Big Brother-esque widespread use of cameras on the street. God I hate predatory ticketing.

fuck itunes you fucking piece of fuck

why can't i tell it where to put all downloads?? that shit is just common sense to be able to specify in the controls. but noooooo instead this program is shitting up my C drive which only has about 400mb of free space (yeah poor planning on my part i know) but i don't want to format my pc, and i already payed for the update *grrrrr*

GAH FUCK YOU APPLE

this shit is seriously driving me up the wall

You can set it in preferences -> import settings dudeman

Also,

FUCK MY LIFE. Yesterday I was 2nd of 3 on the waitlist for this one class, today I check the website and it says I'm in, go through the day all happy and shit thinking I'm going to take care of tuition and dropping another class tomorrow. Come home and check my e-mail, turns out the fucks dropped me from the class because I didn't pay tuition within 24 hours (and of course they only define the time limit in the second e-mail and state that there may be a drop fee for not paying in time) fucking crook ass bastards. Now I have to hold on to the shitty class I was going to drop so that I still meet the credit requirements while I work this out.

massage your neck

helps when you are feeling sick

and temples!

idk it started about like a week and a half ago. i think it's from improperly lifting boxes at work.. but we don't even carry that heavy of stuff. i've been using the therma care back pad things every night for the past week. i bought hella since they were on sale at costco :P

for the longest time even though i could, my doctor said i shouldn't lift heavy stuff with my shoulder because it takes time for it to heal. sometimes when you are doing something at the moment it doesn't feel like it was really hard or whatever till afterwards.. maybe a physical therapist could help?

costco is awesome. love getting shit by the bulk :D

growing up my mom would let me buy the boxes that were meant to be sold in stores individually but she'd always take half to give to her friends' kids :(. my uncle and aunt does the same thing and when my grandma (we all lived together at one point) packs our lunches she always included a pack of m&m or a bar of snickers :D

nowadays cos I like variety I get the mixed bags from walgreen after holiday and toostie lollipops from costco :o:o

kinda mad they stopped selling fruit loops by the bulk

^^ thats bad..

also commuting 2 hrs everyday to school and back,because you dont have your own car cuz your parents thought "grandma needs it more"...

..also sitting on some shit in the bus

stupid buses...

im having a really bad day :mad:

nope .

Oops, told you the wrong thing. Go to Preferences -> Advanced -> change itunes media folder location

And if you're talking about moving pre-existing files then it's a bit more complicated but still not impossible, move the folders (keeping the folder names the same) then open up your itunes library file (in your itunes media folder) with notepad or wordpad or word or whatever. Then change the beginnings of the file name using find/replace (ex: find C:\Users\... and replace with E:\Music\... and it'll replace the start but keep the end)

when the cat goes out in the rain at night and comes back in and trots all over your nice clean bed finally curling up on your pillow

And that's why a dog is better, just a quick wipe of the paws (which they can be trained to do themselves) and we're good to go and they can just be trained not to go on furniture

Oops, told you the wrong thing. Go to Preferences -> Advanced -> change itunes media folder location

And if you're talking about moving pre-existing files then it's a bit more complicated but still not impossible, move the folders (keeping the folder names the same) then open up your itunes library file (in your itunes media folder) with notepad or wordpad or word or whatever. Then change the beginnings of the file name using find/replace (ex: find C:\Users\... and replace with E:\Music\... and it'll replace the start but keep the end)

well i did change the media folder location, it was one of the first things i did. but itunes is still downloading the software update for my ipod onto my C drive.

i looked but i couldn't find a "itunes library file" could you pwease be a bit more specific about filenames and foldernames?