shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Bimbo's deluxe have recently acquired a lovely bunch of hipster faggots looking to pick-up, last time I was at bimbo's I counted about 10 girls to about 50 guys, before that I remember the ratio was more even and the crowd was less douchey (the hipsters clearly caught on that a good deal of girls go there). I like provincial hotel, bar open, night cat, bar with no name (though they fucked it up a little while back, now it's called libation and its sterile as fuck) and joe's garage (not a club or anything but damn do they make good pizza/pasta).

Haven't been to Napier or Labour in Vain, my best mate who regulars brunswick with me is broke, as am I, so I've had to live off my other mates in order to go out. Any recommendations for a club/big bar/small cosy bar that retains the brunswick crowd?

Bimbo has never been that great to be honest. Music is loud, they fill it with bogans, and the drink prices counteract the pizza prices.

Depends what you are after. If you want somewhere similar to Brunswick Street one to two years ago, check out bars on smith street. If you want something similar to Brunswick Street a bit before that, go to High St Northcote or maybe Sydney road?

To be honest I'm not old enough to know Brunswick street more than 2 years ago. I had fun for the most part of last year though. I've been meaning to go to Smith street but it's a bit lacking fashion and food wise so I assumed the same bar wise. High Street Northcote and Sydney road are news to me, so I'll definitely give them a look. Thanks buddy.

I hate when dudes wear a long sleeved t-shirt under a short sleeved t-shirt. It's like, do you think you're cool or something? Damn.

i do this all teh time, i would rather wear a thermal long sleeve than a jacket cause it doesnt get that cold most of the time. and, uh, yes!

How is school closed because of wind? I mean snow and ice i can understand, but wind? Is it so windy that its dangerous to drive?

i have no idea. if i thought it was bad i wouldn't took the time to go all the way out there in the first place.

Early today i was walking whichever direction the wind dragged me though. Kind of embarrassing too.

Drama. 10 char.

this never happens to me. ever. I don't understand how people can complain?? Maybe if you fuck up or you are around fucked up people?? did you impregnate your mistress? what's the story?

crooks & castles

a bathing ape

etc..

why?

you don't got the money to cop?

if it looks bad, flame them

but don't hate

i hate how i rented a shitty video game for wii craving to play as a ninja yet it sucks ass and pisses me off, but i won't stop playing solely for the purpose that i want to be able to say i beat it.

then you'll find out once you beat it, you wasted about *how many so hours* of your life to beat a game

wow. so i was at work today and the manager of another store came by to bring more products over. after he unloads all the boxes he then tells us that he has pink eye. wtf is wrong with you gross guy. disinfected the shit out of the store

Sprayback is a bitch.

then you'll find out once you beat it, you wasted about *how many so hours* of your life to beat a game

mayne, no school today, i have a six day weekend, what the FUCK else am i gonna do, just moved back to ct and can't find a job ANYWHERE and i have 2 years of retail experience including working at barneys. this economy is really getting me down, thats the shit i really hate.

wow. so i was at work today and the manager of another store came by to bring more products over. after he unloads all the boxes he then tells us that he has pink eye. wtf is wrong with you gross guy. disinfected the shit out of the store

comon dude, this isn't that bad... you can get pinkeye from flushing existing shit in the toilet if the force is strong enough... which it generally is in most rest stop areas.

on a slightly related note: today someone coughed on me and told me they had the flu

edit: I realized that I rarely touch my eyes... maybe that's why I've only gotten pinkeye like once in my life when I was a kid