shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate when people park in front of my house, people who don't live there. and it annoys me when a whole bunch of people get togethor at night, and play really loud music w/ loud bass that makes my windows rattle.

i hate when parents let their little children play in the street & don't watch them. a little girl has already been hit by a speeder in my neighborhood & some parents still let their little kids play in the street w/o watching them.

when the fuqqin waterfall makes a noise like splash and im tryna fuqqin get some gotdamn salmon and it fuqqin scarin the fish and make me wet the fuckin hell i need sum fuckin protein look at this shit and then people come and they like the waterfall is so fucking beautiful we got to preserve this shit because it's animal habitat and helps ecosystem and fuck i wish they would come closer so i could fuckin eat their families but the fuckin waterfall splashes again like a fuckin asshole and they r like we dont want to get wet this fucking shit and then when i come out of the river it splashes again and a couple drops get in my dickhair

brooks-brown-bear_8203.jpg

cop'd some diors, first night wearing them out some stupid bitch spills her fucking keystone all over me. girls need to control themselves when they drink...

guess my jeans are gonna reek for the next year

at least it wasnt a heavy beer or it would be stanky. Keystone is not causing too much damageeeee

who the fuck drinks keystone

/\/\ its beyond me how dudes in college drink cheap nasty shit? we used to get kegs of newcastle cuz everything else would taste like fuck

when i visited my brother in college the other week i brought some grey goose and people were flocking towards me and asking if the liquid inside was actually grey goose....wtf?