transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Fuck this guy.

Mods, if you're reading, this dude ran from the situation instead of trying to help solve it. He ripped me off and then refused to help me get a refund.

Paypal just ruled in my favor and refunded my price but I'd block this guy's IP if possible.

Buyers beware...this guy will take your cash and not send you your shit after a flurry of excuses and then goes into hiding.

So through paypal, the case is closed and I have my money back. On here though, I'm sure he'll continue to lurk around and try to screw people out of cash.

You've been warned.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Chariy Brown, I hope you get your cash from your situation.

OK, I tried to be cool regarding Gupocho...he told me right when things started to get questionable that he was going to contact Paypal and explain to them what happened after I filed a dispute (since his account was locked).

Well, it's been 5 days since I filed the claim and he hasn't responded to the Paypal dispute, which is just dragging it out. Although he logged into sufu today.

I have YET to see any kind of tracking information from him even though he has my email address. So to sum it all up currently, he has my $160, I don't have the items I paid for, I haven't seen any evidence to suggest they were even shipped and he's not responding to messages or the paypal dispute.

So the Paypal dispute is simply in a locked status that says 'waiting for response from seller.'

So he's definitely not doing what he told me he would do when all he has to do is log on and explain that the package was 'lost.'

At this point, it's pretty clear that he's not working with me. My last two messages went unreturned on sufu and he's not responding to the dispute via paypal.

So it's pretty clear to me what's going on right now.

Gutpocho, if you're reading this (and I know you are) all you had to do was respond to the paypal dispute like you said you would to help expedite the situation for my refund. The whole situation is pissing me off when it really only calls from brief action from you.

If you want his email address and real name, send me a message if you think you have something similar going on.

If he doesn't respond to the paypal dispute before his time is up to do so, I WILL be posting his name, address and email information for others to see and will spread the word around to all other forums.

If you ARE innocent, you're not helping your case any by avoiding all contact with me and avoiding all contact with Paypal. That behavior speaks for itself.

Algernon, i'm glad to hear you got your money, i wish i knew about Gutpocho before i paid for sneakers, it's been a month now and i got nothing, he kept lying for about 3 weeks, now he just stopped responding. opened case with paypal, please God help me get my money back :)

Gutpocho a scammer, beware.

I've just opened up a paypal claim and will be initiating a chargeback.

User: Drizzy

Name: David Bevins

E-mail: [email protected]

Drizzy is a scammer

David Bevins is a scammer

[email protected] is a scammer

Drizzy is a scammer

Drizzy is a scammer

Also, google, yahoo, msn live, etc. Fun.

I've just opened up a paypal claim and will be initiating a chargeback.

User: Drizzy

Name: David Bevins

E-mail: [email protected]

Drizzy is a scammer

Drizzy is a scammer

Drizzy is a scammer

Also, google, yahoo, msn live, etc. Fun.

FACT. I started a dispute but I imagine that it'll get me nowhere.

Man, this is so weird. I've bought (I think) 8 things from gutpocho and sold probably about as many to him. Every transaction was smooth as any I've had.

Fuck this guy.

Mods, if you're reading, this dude ran from the situation instead of trying to help solve it. He ripped me off and then refused to help me get a refund.

Paypal just ruled in my favor and refunded my price but I'd block this guy's IP if possible.

Buyers beware...this guy will take your cash and not send you your shit after a flurry of excuses and then goes into hiding.

So through paypal, the case is closed and I have my money back. On here though, I'm sure he'll continue to lurk around and try to screw people out of cash.

You've been warned.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Algernon, i'm glad to hear you got your money, i wish i knew about Gutpocho before i paid for sneakers, it's been a month now and i got nothing, he kept lying for about 3 weeks, now he just stopped responding. opened case with paypal, please God help me get my money back :)

Gutpocho a scammer, beware.

You'll get it...they're onto this guy. They locked his account and I was told they reviewed the money he's collected. It will actually help your case that he didn't respond to my complaint because they know now that he cuts off communication after things go bad.

theetruscan,

It's a little weird but not too weird. The same thing happens (has happened) with several sellers with good reps. That's why I started this by giving him the benefit of the doubt. There is always a point and time when the good apple goes bad.

Don't be surprised if more people come forward and blow whistles on Gupocho.

And I figure at some point, he'll get on here and defend himself but let the record show he cut off communication with me and at least one of his other buyers when things mysteriously went 'missing' and Paypal usually has pretty good reason to lock someone's account.

Cmirsky is correct.

The account has been locked by Paypal.

Abandon the dispute and escalate it to a claim/complaint. The fact that the account is locked is a pretty good indication that you have the upper hand.

Any particular reason a seller would be "currently unable to respond" to a dispute immediately after it was filed?

/\ Not necessarily. In my case, the account was locked, but I only received a partial refund because the seller had already emptied most of what his account.

You have the "upper hand" simply because Paypal will most likely rule in your favor, but that doesn't mean you will get your money back.

Good luck.

Cmirsky,

I didn't mention that he would get a refund, only that in any escalated dispute a locked account would indicate that he would have an upper hand in any further investigation by Paypal.

Which is basically what you just agreed with after saying, 'not necessarily.'

Paypal locks accounts specifically so they cannot be drained before refunds can be given out...which is why he has an upper hand but of course there is never a guarantee that anyone will get all their money back at the end of a dispute.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jonathannrobert

does anyone have any experience dealing with the user pandaeatbamboo?

I was looking for references just to lessen my worries about a recent purchase.

Guest jonathannrobert

thanks everyone, my worries are gone...

he is a really honest and great guy it seems...

his contact and efforts have been great.

freecat : bought him on eBay a Watanabe knit he tried to sold on this page : http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1939983 (he put the link to the auction).

The sale said "only worn a few times", without specify that it was already a used cloth bought somewhere else. That's what the seller gave me for explanations when I asked him about the condition of the cloth, only after I received it.

Also, small holes close to the repaired part that was not specified.

The seller won't refund me.

A waste of time and energy.

is english your second language? do you have a high school diploma or a g.e.d.?

few and several are near antonyms.

several(a): (used with count nouns) of an indefinite number more than 2 or 3 but not many; "several letters came in the mail"; "several people ...

S: (adj) few (a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `a'; a small but indefinite number) "a few weeks ago"; "a few more wagons than usual"; "an invalid's pleasures are few and far between"; "few roses were still blooming"; "few women have led troops in battle"

S: (n) antonym, opposite word, opposite (a word that expresses a meaning opposed to the meaning of another word, in which case the two words are antonyms of each other) "to him the antonym of `gay' was `depressed'"

several(a): (used with count nouns) of an indefinite number more than 2 or 3 but not many; "several letters came in the mail"; "several people ...

S: (adj) few (a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `a'; a small but indefinite number) "a few weeks ago"; "a few more wagons than usual"; "an invalid's pleasures are few and far between"; "few roses were still blooming"; "few women have led troops in battle"

S: (n) antonym, opposite word, opposite (a word that expresses a meaning opposed to the meaning of another word, in which case the two words are antonyms of each other) "to him the antonym of `gay' was `depressed'"

fuck, you are correct. my apologies for the unwarranted hate.

yo, fuck you urban-philadelphia school system.