transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

its been two fucking days....relax

mrip is not gonan scam you for a fucking sweater that you paid TWO days ago,...

All I asked for was for some insight on the seller since I'm not very active on this forum and am unaware of who is a reliable seller or not. I wasn't saying he was a scammer at all if you even read what I said, just wondering why he was ignoring my messages. So how about you fucking relax instead?

Also, thanks for the info mrchariybrown, mrip came through after he sent me a pm about a couple days later and I got my sweater.

Guys, is it my bad luck, or does USPS provide a really weak package tracking system? I've been trying to track a package for close to a week now, but it's still telling me there is no record of the package. I asked the seller to double check the number. It was correct.

So now, I'm stuck with two possibilities:

1) USPS's fault

2) The seller scammed me

While I'm now requesting to see a picture of the receipt from the seller, I'm also wondering how often USPS screws up...

Any heads-up?

Guys, is it my bad luck, or does USPS provide a really weak package tracking system? I've been trying to track a package for close to a week now, but it's still telling me there is no record of the package. I asked the seller to double check the number. It was correct.

1) USPS's fault

2) The seller scammed me

While I'm now requesting to see a picture of the receipt from the seller, I'm also wondering how often USPS screws up...

Any heads-up?

that's USPS for ya,

I've had the same problem

Hey guys, I want your opinion if I got scammed or not.

I paid for a pair of boots from Eaglezephyr on november 11 and wait a few weeks when he pms me on november 29 that he has just posted the boots. I was already a little suspicious by then, but wait for the 2-3 weeks and they have still not arrived.

Scam?

1) USPS's fault

2) The seller scammed me

Any heads-up?

welcome to the joys of international shipping through usps

1) USPS's fault

2) The seller scammed me

Any heads-up?

Try giving them a call, the seller may have given you the wrong code type. This has happened before to me, ad after a quick call they gave me the right code to use for the online tracking system.

I got fucked on a transaction with jays978

He jacked up his selling price by $15 due to the interest in the item he was selling. I was OK with this and promptly sent him the full payment via PayPal as a gift, per his request. The selling price included shipping to ConUS.

I requested shipping to Canada, at which point he demanded that I pay him an additional $20. When I asked what the additional charge was for, he said it was a fee for his inconvenience but offered a PayPal refund. I asked him to justify that cost when shipping to Canada can easily be accomplished for less than $20, and that we reason something out. I stated that I would rather consider the options than take a refund since I would eat the PayPal fee ($10+) and currency conversion due to the exchange rates. I could have provided a US shipping address if we could not agree on shipping to Canada.

Instead, he refunds me my payment without my consent, insults me, cuts off all communication, and removes his listing (presumably he sold the item out from underneath of me). I lost $25 as a result of this failed transaction, as well as the item that I had bought.

You're a chump. It's not my fault you were so trigger happy with the fucking payment knowing FULL WELL I stated CONUS for my price. By the way that price hike was back up to COST due to multiple interested buyers, and I openly updated that. I go by what USPS gave me for shipping rates to Canada. I asked for the extra $20 to Canada because you are located in VANCOUVER I'm located on the east coast of the US. Seriously, no one put a gun to your head buddy. You're too much of a hassle to sell a pair of jeans to. Next thing you know you get the jeans and see one smidge of faded indigo and start ranting...

And if I remember correctly it was you soliciting me to sell the jeans on the Flat Head thread (not saying you put a gun to MY head) stating that my fit looks uncomfortable lmao. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=10650&page=373 You were the first to hop on the jeans within hours of my posting. Well played sir.

Hey guys, I want your opinion if I got scammed or not.

I paid for a pair of boots from Eaglezephyr on november 11 and wait a few weeks when he pms me on november 29 that he has just posted the boots. I was already a little suspicious by then, but wait for the 2-3 weeks and they have still not arrived.

Scam?

It's normal, christmas season is busy.....

You're a chump. It's not my fault you were so trigger happy with the fucking payment knowing FULL WELL I stated CONUS for my price. By the way that price hike was back up to COST due to multiple interested buyers, and I openly updated that. I go by what USPS gave me for shipping rates to Canada. I asked for the extra $20 to Canada because you are located in VANCOUVER I'm located on the east coast of the US. Seriously, no one put a gun to your head buddy. You're too much of a hassle to sell a pair of jeans to. Next thing you know you get the jeans and see one smidge of faded indigo and start ranting...

And if I remember correctly it was you soliciting me to sell the jeans on the Flat Head thread (not saying you put a gun to MY head) stating that my fit looks uncomfortable lmao. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=10650&page=373 You were the first to hop on the jeans within hours of my posting. Well played sir.

Explain how you had multiple buyers lining up two weeks ago, but decided not to sell the jeans. Instead, you decide to relist them two weeks later. Sounds like somebody got cold feet about selling and was looking for any excuse to back out...

I didn't even realize that these were the jeans that you were selling after I commented in the Flat Head thread. According to your description of the jeans in the thread, you're saying that those are the Flat Head BSP's (3XXX denim). And who are you trying to kid? Would you be selling these jeans if they actually fit you properly? (Probably yes since you're a "rampant buyer")

Nice try, but your wild accusations don't hide the fact that you shit the bed.

i'm sorry. like i told you last week, i've been in Orlando, FL this holiday for vacation. i'll get home to this Monday. And my sister said she shipped them out for you. and i've been trying to call her and get tracking numbers for you. But she put voice message. And i don't have time to log in here this week like normally. Anyway, i keep calling my sister and get you the #. Sorry dis!

takuya, reply to my pm's if you see this. Getting tired of waiting.

User SuFu: J8y Ebay: k.o.m.a.k.i.n.o email: [email protected] Paypal: [email protected]

He seemed to be a legit seller but he scammed me!!

Bought DH destroyed size 26 here in OCT 2008, using my sister's ebay account->

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=57329

Never receive it! he told me that he lost the tracking number. Asked me to wait. Said he was having hard times with his girlfriend and shit. When I finally lodged the report it was too late! Paypal told me there was nothing they could do anymore.

Now he sold the same jeans again!! ->

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dior-Homme-Destroyed-Denim-Jeans-Luster-26-SUPER-RARE_W0QQitemZ220539272136QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item33592a3bc8

Check the pictures between those two before they're gone! Torned on the exact same places!

I have all the Ebay/Paypal receipts records. Also all his emails. I can forward it all if anyone wants to check.

I was new to SuFu, Paypal and Ebay at that time. Paid him good money. Got scolded badly by my sister!! He is a legit seller. Why he had to scam me? What can I do now? Please help me!!

User SuFu: J8y Ebay: k.o.m.a.k.i.n.o email: [email protected] Paypal: [email protected]

He seemed to be a legit seller but he scammed me!!

Bought DH destroyed size 26 here in OCT 2008, using my sister's ebay account->

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=57329

Never receive it! he told me that he lost the tracking number. Asked me to wait. Said he was having hard times with his girlfriend and shit. When I finally lodged the report it was too late! Paypal told me there was nothing they could do anymore.

Now he sold the same jeans again!! ->

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dior-Homme-Destroyed-Denim-Jeans-Luster-26-SUPER-RARE_W0QQitemZ220539272136QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item33592a3bc8

I have all the Ebay/Paypal receipts records. Also all his emails. I can forward it all if anyone wants to check.

I was new to SuFu, Paypal and Ebay at that time. Paid him good money. Got scolded badly by my sister!! He is a legit seller. Why he had to scam me? What can I do now? Please help me!!

JEANS WAS SHIPPED OUT! BUYER REPORTED TO PAYPAL! FUNDS WERE BEING HOLD! JEANS WERE SHIPPED OUT AND MONEY WAS NOT RECEIVED! THE DESTROYED ON EBAY WAS MY SECOND PAIR! I HAVE A PICTURE HERE TO PROVE IT! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED BY THIS BUYER! I HAVE DEALT WITH MANY SUFU MEMBERS AND HAVE A GOOD FEEDBACK ON EBAY! NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE!

4281721603_903d8f01a0.jpg

The one I bought from him was size 26, BNWT. The front one. Check both pictures from both the Sufu and Ebay links. It is the same jeans. Show more pictures to proof that both of the above are size 26 and BNWT.

Paid him good money. I paid him more for USPS Express Mail International to get the tracking number.He just simply told me that he had lost the tracking number. It was not my fault that he had misplaced it.

I waited and didn't complaint since he told me he was waiting for the USPS to reply. He told me not to worry since he got the shipment payment record on his credit card bill. When my sister lodged the complaint it was too late.Never got back my money.

He never make good to reimburse me of my lost. Things would be different if he had given me the tracking number. I could've checked with my local post. Or he could claim for insurance at least.

He has no proof whatsoever that he had shipped it. Any reasonable buyer would expect to get their tracking number! You guys tell me if I don't have the right to be mad?