transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Rikman he has just disappeared having no more replies. and still selling many things. yyou guys beware yeah. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=146962 one of his many selling dior threads.

hi i'm having problem with Rikman too, i bought him a dh jacket for 300euros the 1 february 2010 and i still don't have received the item

(he lives in "germany" i live in france !so it should be here.)

He is not answering mails since the 5 feb, so do not buy anything from him. i'm going to tell paypal right now.

the thing is that he as a lot of threads on the forum and i thought he was legit, what's going on here..?! hope paypal will give me back my money.

on page 51 there is someone complaining about rikman and it was in june 2009, how can you people let it be here if he had already been flagged as a thief !that really sucks.

the thread i bought the jacket on is this one http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=188949&highlight=dior+homme

superfuture nickname :Rikman

seller name : Marion Beckmann

Email : [email protected]

email he gives on threads :[email protected]

if by any chance i receive my product thent i'll apologize but for the moment i advice everyone not to deal with that person.

I JUST GOT A REPLY :(mer. 17/02/10 12:20)

hey man,

sorry iam on travel right now, i have send your jacket for few days

sorry for late replay!

best

the ni asked when he sended it and told him i opened a claim :

oh man i see, please keep the claim back

i have send on 12.02 from germany

best

let's believe him for the moment and wait, but i paid the 1 february he says he send the 12... 12 days.. wow :(

I have not yet completed any transactions with him but I had a couple of bad exchanges via PM. I had asked him about a pair of jeans he was selling in that thread and he PMed and basically ripped my head off for asking dumb questions and told me to "do my research."

Those jeans are obviously not what were advertised. Good luck on your claim!

i provided you with PICTURES and description! you checked the pictures and verified yourself. you were happy with them. as stated in my original description, i have worn them for 2 month. I am not selling them as brand new jeans. I informed you that these were not new, and you were well aware that. the price also reflects the condition of the jeans. You got these jeans for a STEAL only $300! and you are still not happy. the retail price is well over $600 and this pair of jeans is a deadstock collectable item from 2005. even right now, the ebay prices go over $500.

To me wearing a pair of jeans on and off for 2 month is still very new. hence i gave it 9/10. and i still beleive they are 9/10 in terms of condition. I am sorry if you standard of 9/10 is different from mine.

I was not aware of the small hole on the size of the leg. I offered you a $40 refund for repairs. however, you wanted the entire refund which is clearly illogical.

I am sure paypal will be fair about this!

lmfao - a "steal" at $300 for a pair of old jeans with food spilt on them and a fucking hole and the seams splitting.... if that's 9/10 then i'm the pope - what a cunt

pony up the dudes refund and stop making yourself look like a bigger asshole than you obviously already are.

I gave you pictures as requested! you examined them! !! If I was trying to scam you, i wouldnt have even bothered sending them to you. Keep all your money and save on shipping! I even swallowed the paypal fees! Orange overdyes for $300 is a bargain... ($22 was for shipping) these are extremely collectable and deadstock! silmane era product!

On top of that, I didnt even list these jeans... you are the one who desperately wanted to buy them off me! How the fuck is it fair for me to issue a refund? I kindly offered you $40 refund for repair because I didnt know about the small hole and you were very rude!

like I said. paypal is fair!

EDIT: I wear raw denim most of the time, i wear my jeans until they are full of fades, holes and rips! and I still wear them after that cos they are just starting to get good! to me, these are 9/10.. they are just getting started. I dont baby jeans, cos jeans are jeans, and I wear my jeans hard!

yeah i bet some gringo is ridin' yr ass hard! anyway fuck you man. fuck you and yr gay-ass dior jamwns. those shits are played out and your card is now marked buddy...

You showed me one picture (see above) and told me they are 19cm unaltered in 9/10 condition. You sent me hemmed 21cm in 4/10 condition. How can you think that is acceptable? If you would just admit that you made a mistake this would all be over by now. You have absolutely no argument against the truth, I don't know how you're coming up with this stuff. Instead, you continue to insult me in front of this whole community. We all see your true colors and I will make sure that you never buy, sell, or trade another item on the internet as long as I'm around. I am a gold powerseller on ebay, I am not here to play your immature games.

you tell him son. then get yr ass over to new fuckin' zealand, pull this douche bags' dick out of whatever sheep he's got it buried in, and ram those fucking jawns so far down his throat he'll be tastin' "orange overdye" for a year!

thanks for the neg rep. Like I give a shit?

You sent him 21 cm jeans. He bought 19cm jeans.

You sent him blurry ass pictures and neglected to mention a fucking TEAR IN THE DENIM.

The jeans he wanted? unhemmed. You sent him fucking hemmed jeans.

You are a scumbag moron. I don't give a shit if you are an ebay gold seller or whatever. You are still a fucking scumbag. Not to mention, again, that these are not 300 fucking dollars.

Stop being a piece of shit scumbag. People like you are fucking pathetic - when your reputation and decency as a human being is not even worth a couple hundred bucks then you are one poor ass motherfucker, pal.

Go fuck yourself. I hope you get banned for this shit.

fucking A homie! for every dude that's ever been stung by some sad-suck motherfucker like dawei69, it needed to be said. one thing for sure - no one gonna be buyin' shit from that kiwi cunt on sufu again playa....

damn i sold a pair of jeans to dawei69 so hes cool in my book, but ETW looks like he deserves a refund on this one. regardless who initiated the transaction, the jeans arent the same cut and 9/10 isnt the condition of the jeans regardless if you wear raw denim until you get holes and fades all over.

Guest jonathannrobert

Need to do a legit check...

Does anyone have experience dealing with the member Tosca?

He only takes bank transfer, which makes me a bit nervous...

But with all of this paypal bullshit anymore, I guess it's understood.

PM me if you have dealt with him before. Thank you!

A few things that I thought were interesting...

1) The fact that I posted a link to this thread on StyleForum and they already banned dawei69.

2) From 1 week ago in someone else's for sale thread

From 3 weeks ago in someone else's for sale thread

3) And finally, a picture of dawei69 so we know who we are dealing with.

4308765527a5581850184l.jpg

jesus christ, that is one ugly-ass mortherfucker! uurrghhh!!!

i did long time ago..........bought dior vest from him in msn/dior group.

Need to do a legit check...

Does anyone have experience dealing with the member Tosca?

He only takes bank transfer, which makes me a bit nervous...

But with all of this paypal bullshit anymore, I guess it's understood.

PM me if you have dealt with him before. Thank you!

anyone deal with malaesthetique / onthedoppel ? been waiting on my shit for 1.5 months now..

you never even asked for a refund and instead go ahead and try to blast me. i would have granted you one a long time ago. if it's only "fiddy bucks" then ask for your money back.

isn't that an obvious solution to a dispute rather posting to a thread on transaction problems without even telling me or PMing me?

(edit)

money was refunded, shoes were apparently lost in the mail, glad this is over.