Best Spots In London???

i'm heading out to london in 2 weeks... any reccomenations on spots I should check out? Stores? Restaurants? Cool bars? Are there any good weekly parties?

Last time I was out there I really liked camden town... are there any other cool neighborhoods I should check out?

Also- are there any particular footlockers that have good sales? (besides the really big one)

Thanks in advance!

www.reasonclothing.com

well Reason i can't help you with finding kicks, but......

James Lavelle spins at Fabric [http://www.fabriclondon.com/] every friday night. If you liked his Global Underground, or any of his UNKLE releases or remixes (the Scratch Perverts one is amazing), or maybe you just need some validation for the DUNKLE, Surrender or anything that Futura has ever done, then you should definately check it out if you have time!

Then once you're done swing by Uniqlo and pick up a pair of dry selvage! i wish i could get those in toronto... i have way too much denim as it is... but another pair never hurts. you're not in toronto by any chance are you reason?

check out the old street/shoreditch area ... loads of decent bars.

grab a time out magazine (they sell em everywhere) and check the listings

fabric is good - gets pretty uncomfortably packed, but hey

after fabric closes - head for the pub in the meat market across the road and get a full english fry-up - class!!!

The uniqlo suggestion is a great one. It's on Regent St. Check out Liberty's, also on Regent St, and Selfridge's, just up Oxford St, for a wide range of denim. Cinch, the Levi's shop, is on Newburgh St, just off Carnaby St. Then there's Interstate and American Classics, with more traditional-style denim - Edwin, LVC etc - 15 minutes walk away on Endell St. For CDs and vinyl go to Berwick St in Soho.

If you're up by 9am on Sunday, get to Brick Lane, a great street market, then have curry for lunch, or coffee at Spitalfields market. Look at SCP for modern furniture, on Curtain Road. Just off Brick Lane is loungelover, an excellent (but expensive) bar...