whats the best jeans for girls

hasejun1985

Guest Guy H

As I say they would be a 'project' jean. Be interesting to see how they turn out with some wear.

I spent a lot of of money on booze, birds and

fast cars. The rest I just squandered - George Best

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most women look ok in 'mens' jeans, once they're broken in (the jeans that is, not the women...).

But some quality jeans makers do a specific womens' line. In addition to the Iron Hearts' mentioned above, Samurai does a model called (predictably) 'Geisha', in 16oz denim with pink selvedge line, plaid pocket bags, cherry-blosssom motif buttons, etc.

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/d-stock/geisya-ga0510lxx.html

The slight downside is your lady-friend can't be too tall; the longest leg-length is about 31-32 inches.

Guest DenimBar1

Whatever the jean is make sure it fits. I size up chicks all day long and it bugs the shit out of me when they are wearing a lousy fit.

My best sellers for women are

Rock and Republic

Seven for all man kind

AG

PD&C

Serfontaine

and

Kasil

My hardcore chicks rock

Acne

Evisu

notify and Blue blood.

• 1 month later...

Hi, new person here.Sorry to give this a bump but I figured it was better than starting a new topic.

Anyone got any advice on where I can buy decent quality jeans in London? I live just outside and seem to have exhausted most of the places I know. I'm trying Liberty's on Thursday, can anyone give me any info on what women's jeans they stock?

Also am looking to try a new brand so suggestions appreciated.

I currently have 2 pairs that I live in. 1x Earnest Sewn Hefner Non- Stretch and 1 x Habitual Glory. Was looking to get the skinny glory but advice on other good skinny jeans appreciated. I'm 5 ft 8 but with a 34" leg so the longer the leg length the better.

Have tried and not got on with : PDC, Seven, Citizens, True Religion ( actually I just think those are tacky) Stitch's.

Thanks.

I probably should have added Miss Sixty onto that list too. Find they're ok when you first put them on but they sag and lose all shape after just a couple of hours wear.

Have tried Evisu ( some of the non stretch) and they're ok... but I'm majorly put off by the in-your-face logo on the back pockets.

Thanks for the reply though.

APC (Unisex, Tight, Women's)

<ul>[*]SOUVENIR (F) - 47 Lexington Street - W1F 9AW London [*]LIBERTY (H&F) - Regent Street - W1B 5AH London [*]AIME (H&F) - 32 Ledbury road - W11 2AB London

Nudie Jeans (Super Slim Kim)

<ul>[*]LIBERTY (H&F) - Regent Street - W1B 5AH London [*] SELFRIDGES - 08708377377 - 400 Oxford st - London

Notify

if you got junk in your trunk, SEVENS don't allow enough room for your ass and your sexy thighs, the result is camel toes. skinny waists and bubbles butts need some careful attention that will enlongate your legs and accentuate your curves. you know that sexy line where the butt meets the leg, well my pet peeve is when there is a big bulky pocket that flattens out that fold. may i suggest:

hudson, evisu, acne

Quote:

I like habitual skinny glory fit...super tight all the way down...almost pegged...

Also sass & bide straight leg...I'm all about the tapered jeans right know...

a la Kate Moss...no boot cut...and remember to watch out for that muffin top...

we've seen pics on here!!

--- Original message by KEERST on Sep 26, 2005 04:28 PM

Amen to the tapered jeans. and Amen to Sass&bide.

To hell with boot cuts and low risers.

denim is a privalige not a right

why is the whole pattern graded but not the pocket. if the pocket is the right size/proportion on a size 8 it sas is going to be wrong on a 14

tsubis are great on most ladies saddle bags and bubble buts included

Quote:

Those denimbirds look good. I wonder how much of that is just the beautiful girl.

--- Original message by Geowu on Sep 27, 2005 04:39 PM

She's got no ass, and you can see by other pics where she's modeling that she does get some "mushroom top" with too-low rise jeans. I think it's because of the pockets, cut and rise that they look so good. Some of the Tsubis, for example, are not nearly as flattering. The Nudies and Denimbirds look really good though.

As far as denim goes I consider myself and expert on the topic considering I wear it almost everyday. With women a denim line will be popular based on how well it fits your ass/hips or lack there of. You all seem to love miss sixty when in all actuality they only fit chics who are lacking a curvy frame. As for apple bottoms/ecko/etc... the quality is crap as well as the fit. The five best denim lines for wash, fit, fade and wear.

1. Citizen of Humanity (a lil pissed cause they just changed the cut)

2. James Cured by Seun

3. True Religion (which they are now boot legin for $50, not mad at that)

4. Paper Denim

5. Dollhouse

• 2 years later...

2 years later and i've got to ask:

where can i find a pair of evisus for women, in southern california? boutiques?

my preferred brands are tsubi (i just bought the dry raw skinny pins) and j brand (not the greatest, but they fit pretty well and i'm not too afraid of stretching them out/to avoid washing), though my brand collection is pretty varied. it's tough to buy denim when you're small and skinny, so, predictably, about 98% of my jeans are cut skinny.

Oh, wow.

Do you have any idea where you are?

hahahaha, i thought the same thing. what a cocky thing to say, especially for a newbie.

(oh yeah, hi, new user. i've been trolling this forum for a while... i tried to register the other night and realized i had an account i totally forgot about.)