whats the best jeans for girls

hasejun1985

As far as denim goes I consider myself and expert on the topic considering I wear it almost everyday. With women a denim line will be popular based on how well it fits your ass/hips or lack there of. You all seem to love miss sixty when in all actuality they only fit chics who are lacking a curvy frame. As for apple bottoms/ecko/etc... the quality is crap as well as the fit. The five best denim lines for wash, fit, fade and wear.

1. Citizen of Humanity (a lil pissed cause they just changed the cut)

2. James Cured by Seun

3. True Religion (which they are now boot legin for $50, not mad at that)

4. Paper Denim

5. Dollhouse

fail-24.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a pair of jean for my wife. She currently wear's 7fam. She is not a twig. She is 5 feet tall and 36-27-36 with a big jiggly booty so the denim need lycra. Please help.

okay okay...Uniqlo jeans seem to work nicely for females I know.

Anyways..now to the REAL point of this post: POSTS PICS OF HOW YOUR ASSES LOOK IN THEM JEANZZZ (LADIES AND WIVES ONLY). Fuck, I've been reading too much of "blahblah makes my ass look FAT" or "my wife's ass looks incredible in blahblahs"...PROVE IT...or let us see it at least...gently now.......

Anyways..now to the REAL point of this post: POSTS PICS OF HOW YOUR ASSES LOOK IN THEM JEANZZZ (LADIES AND WIVES ONLY). Fuck, I've been reading too much of "blahblah makes my ass look FAT" or "my wife's ass looks incredible in blahblahs"...PROVE IT...or let us see it at least...gently now.......

You must not be married;)

If you want to see pics of how they look like you can go on stores like revolve and tobi.. anyway I have these jeans and love em all:

Acne, Denimbirds, Goldsign, J Brand, James Cured, Ksubi, Sass & Bide, Siwy

my favorite back pockets are by siwy::

SIWY-WJ34_V6.jpg

I like how ffresh got neg rep 2 years later.

Yea, they're overpriced and sometimes loud, but if you can find a subdued pair, the girls on campus with coh/sfam/tr and shit have delicious asses. Denimbirds seem pretty nice online.

2 years later and i've got to ask:

where can i find a pair of evisus for women, in southern california? boutiques?

my preferred brands are tsubi (i just bought the dry raw skinny pins) and j brand (not the greatest, but they fit pretty well and i'm not too afraid of stretching them out/to avoid washing), though my brand collection is pretty varied. it's tough to buy denim when you're small and skinny, so, predictably, about 98% of my jeans are cut skinny.

theres the puma store at south coast plaza.

pretty nice store. they stock alot of evisus and the retail tag is 160 i believe. its connected by the bridge so some walking you'll have to do.

i didnt check the womans but im 95% sure they have womans right next to the guys section.

2 years later and i've got to ask:

where can i find a pair of evisus for women, in southern california? boutiques?

my preferred brands are tsubi (i just bought the dry raw skinny pins) and j brand (not the greatest, but they fit pretty well and i'm not too afraid of stretching them out/to avoid washing), though my brand collection is pretty varied. it's tough to buy denim when you're small and skinny, so, predictably, about 98% of my jeans are cut skinny.

theres the puma store at south coast plaza.

pretty nice store. they stock alot of evisus and the retail tag is 160 i believe. its connected by the bridge so some walking you'll have to do.

i didnt check the womans but im 95% sure they have womans right next to the guys section.

• 4 months later...