April 77- u.o.

codymk127

Im ebarrassed to find out that april 77 is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of pixel's yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the red music note bandana. If you visit seattle in the next month check out riveted. Lex (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. april 77 is kinda selling out and its lame..

i was thinking about that

how will it sell wit chepe mondaze for lyk half price???

in my opinion the "hipster" consumer will still buy, but the price point will alienate your basic mall rat suburbanite (even though $150 is peanuts). will this hurt april 77"s credility by that much though???

in my opinion the "hipster" consumer will still buy, but the price point will alienate your basic mall rat suburbanite (even though $150 is peanuts). will this hurt april 77"s credility by that much though???
nah i think hipsters r already werin dese

i meen wat is hipster??? cuz i seen nikka on bleecker werin dem jeenz wit da zip dat u got

i saw nyu gurl wit em 2

nah i think hipsters r already werin dese

i meen wat is hipster??? cuz i seen nikka on bleecker werin dem jeenz wit da zip dat u got

i saw nyu gurl wit em 2

yeah, but will shit get even more hella mainstream after it gets in/on urban outfitters??

Yeah I'm pretty hungry...

... anyway you American's better give me all of your April77 ... only size 27/28 please and jackets in S.

what is april's distro like in australia anyway??

A store called Incu stocked it in Sydney last season but not anymore - thats all that I know of. I don't know why they discontinued, I think it sold OK?

i guess when you and west open a supleme australia shop you could carry it cause there's no urban outfitters there (is there?)?