April 77- u.o.

codymk127

y is it certain model of eyeware go in n out of style wit "kool" ppl??? lyk cuppl year ago it was kool 2 ware aviator. now is kool 2 ware wayfarer

dese styl have been around since 4ever wtf??? same wit levi n shit

i see it as a kind of cycle. everyone is predicting that streetwear will comeback to japan within 3-5 years or so.

the wayfarer and the aviator are iconic. if something get's to popular i assume that a leading trensetter or fashionista will retire it, switch it up to another format, and when that format get's stagnant, then the cycle will revolve or come back again.... maybe.

here is what i heard happened. there have been alot of problems with april 77 and distribution, you will notice a drastic reduction in stores carrying the line this season. thats because the owners are too difficult and distributors keep walking. i think they have just lost the 2nd or 3rd distributor. This last dude had all of his stock on hand when the deal went south, instead of sending it back and dealing with a refund he liquidated his shit to urban. i don't think they will get more april, just what they have now. i think

also any store that has april this season ordered direct

i think

fair enough.

everyone stop giving a fuck.

the urban outfitters in metropolitan areas will get these, and the people who swear by uo will buy them probably, but they will consistently favor more well-known denim brands.

the uo's in malls and such won't get as much of these, and no one will buy them anyway.

if they're available online, they'll have so much left over each season that once sale time comes around, you can totally clean up.

i see it as a kind of cycle. everyone is predicting that streetwear will comeback to japan within 3-5 years or so.

the wayfarer and the aviator are iconic. if something get's to popular i assume that a leading trensetter or fashionista will retire it, switch it up to another format, and when that format get's stagnant, then the cycle will revolve or come back again.... maybe.

I guess....

i lyk both of the styles i think they b top quality sunglasses...both look nice on almost anyone...obvi tho aviator look good on mor ppl...

the new wayfarers are shit though in the first place

original wayfarer 2s, the huge ones, with the pvc or whatever the weird plastic is, are fucking tops

also, my boss wears april 77. my boss is a hipster. hipsters wear april 77s. and shitty new wayfarers. cheapass value village knockoffs are better anyways

the new wayfarers are shit though in the first place

original wayfarer 2s, the huge ones, with the pvc or whatever the weird plastic is, are fucking tops

also, my boss wears april 77. my boss is a hipster. hipsters wear april 77s. and shitty new wayfarers. cheapass value village knockoffs are better anyways

dude! i feel sorry for you! if calvin oscar was my boss, i'd be pissed off everyday.

You guys are talking about a brand that mimmicks the DIY aesthetics of punk/mod/rockabilly and conveniently repackages it for trend-riding upper middle class white suburbia. Hey, nothing wrong with that, everyone's gotta make a buck - but its kinda ludicrous to say such a clothing brand has "sold out", when they ape a subculture's style and then price it well beyond the price points comfortable to them.