Sign in to follow this  
ddohnggo

wings & horns f/w 07

^ yeah. They are soldout of black preorders.

Stels in Boston ( www.stelsinc.com ) may be getting them. I discussed that particular piece with John (one of the owners) last winter when I wore it into the store, and iirc, he told me this summer that he had ordered that piece.

Stels in Boston ( www.stelsinc.com ) may be getting them. I discussed that particular piece with John (one of the owners) last winter when I wore it into the store, and iirc, he told me this summer that he had ordered that piece.

Thanks. I will shoot them a email, and see whats the status on that.

It seems like you always have the answer to my W+H needs. You helped me find the black pinstripe last year as well, thanks.

Sniped from Peasant's thread on the other sf:

wings+horn black boots (delivery december)

blackboots.jpg

And with feet in them:

boots.jpg

They're $720 or something really close to that and www.peasantonline.com carries them.

i want the flannel coal...where can i get that!

i want the flannel coal...where can i get that!

I imagine that Nomad will have them, but obviously, so does Peasant.

PICT4893.jpg

this is awesome. i want pricingggggggggg.

ima make a guess at $450

More of our f/w stuff got here today. Black/white buffalo check work jackets, shawl belted trench, shawl blazer, tiger fleece hoodies, tiger fleece sleeveless hoodies, merino wool scarves, and.. I think that is it. If there is any interest, E-mail me at [email protected] with specific requests so I can set stuff aside. We should have it all ready to go either this evening or tomorrow.

edit: by the way, my recent blog post regarding the stuff was posted on Hypebeast, highsnobiety, etc, so there has been a craaaazy amount of requests. Be sure to e-mail me as soon as possible and I apologize in advance if it takes me a bit to get back to you.

They're $720 or something

Goddammit.

IMG_0294.jpg

^

this ones nice like the little bib on it have you seen it in person Rauch?

IMG_0294.jpg

^

this ones nice like the little bib on it have you seen it in person Rauch?

Yup. I took all of those pictures. When it comes to the flannel, I prefer the Western shirt, but the tux shirt is really nice too.

I'm gonna have to get on the blower see if I can't get some info from atoo. Am I right in thinking the sizing is more like W+H?

I'm gonna have to get on the blower see if I can't get some info from atoo. Am I right in thinking the sizing is more like W+H?
I think the slim fit hoodies seem to fit a little more slim this season. Not sure about specific sizing comparisons on the rest, though. The flannel pieces aren't that slim fitting. The small measures about 19" across the chest.

Hey, if the charcoal and navy flannel western zip doesn't fit whoever preordered it from Blackbird in small or medium, I'll buy it from you. Thanks.

Just got the black striped tiger fleece shawl neck from NdG. Super nice - slightly different fit and construction than the last W+H ones, but fits close to the old classic fits.

They also had solid hoodies and shawl neck sweatshirts, material is slightly ribbed, but heavy and a little stiff like the heavy weight cotton W+Hs.

IMG_3381.jpg

It's a little darker than it looks in this pic.

Now I think I have to sell the green shawl neck from last year I just bought from Still.